Through the Dwarven Kingdom

Mulai dari awal

Rimuru: D-Did you say Elves!?

As... so the little pervert has a thing for Elves, huh?

Gobta: Oh, and the ruler of the city is a Dwarf named Gazel Dwargo; also known as the Hero King. Supposedly, he's greatly admired by his people.

Blake: Hmm... hold that thought, Gobta.

I grabbed Rimuru and began to violently shake him out of his fantasy world before setting the dizzy Slime down.

Blake: Anyways... would there be some issues if monsters like us enter?

Rigur: No need to worry. Dwargon is neutral zone and a free trade area so all fighting is prohibited within the city walls. Dwargon's military keeps the peace, so we have them to thank. It's said that the Dwarven army has remained undefeated for a thousand years! Their a force to be reckoned with!

Rimuru: Woah! Seriously?! Color me impress. It sounds like no one would be stupid enough to get on that king's bad side.

I'm sure the part of them being undefeated four a thousand years is somewhat overexaggerated. But to get a reputation like that, they must definitely be a strong force and since Dwarves live for a rather long time, I wouldn't be surprised if they manage hold out over several hundred years.

Gobta: Last time I was there, someone picked a fight with me right outside the gat-

Rigur: I'm sure we'll be fine! Don't worry my Lords!

...Wait, what was that thing Gobta said about being attacked?

Later:

Thanks to the Tempest Wolves, the two month on foot trip had been reduced to three days at most as we arrived at a cliff looking over at the Kingdom of Dwargon.

Rimuru: I see, so that's where the Elv-Dwarves live! I can't wait to meet some beautiful Elves... I mean! I can't wait to meet some super skilled Dwarves!

Blake (...You need a girlfriend... badly.)

Rimuru (Screw you!)

Blake (At least I can screw unlike your d*ckless ass!)

Rimuru (Why do you always bring that up...?)

Blake (Because it's the best way shut you up when it's needed.)

It was decided that only me, Rimuru, and Gobta would enter the city. The reason being that a large group of Monsters could cause some suspicion and Gobta was the only person in the group to have been here before. Rimuru, since he was the one who decided to do most of the talking, while I was there in case things got out of hand.

Basically, Rimuru was the speaker, Gobta the guide, and me the security in this group of three.

Rimuru: Check out this line. Security must be strict.

Gobta: Yeah, but once we get inside, we're pretty much free to do whatever we want.

Rimuru: Whatever we want...

And we lost him to the Elves again...

Blake: So Gobta, why did you come here in the first place?

Gobta: Well, I originally came here to get some food and items for the village to keep up the supplies we needed. Though I couldn't really get anything after I got attacked last time...

Blake: Yeah, I was wondering about tha-

???: Well, what do we have here?

We turned to see two men leering at us with malicious smirks.