The students laughed, the tension of earlier fading away. The students slowly made their way into their friend groups. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Unfortunately, there is never a dull day in the dorms.

.

.

.

.

.

Haruki, Akari, and Midoriya were hanging out in Midoriya's room, and chatting. 

They were talking about what they wanted to do this friday. 

"What did we miss while we were gone?" Okuda asked

Midoriya shrugged nonchalantly. "Oh, nothing much. I talked to them about snooping in my room."

"I told you that they were no good," Itona grumbled, his tone tinged with distrust.

Midoriya raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in his voice. "Come on, are you this salty about YOUR classmates?"

"YES! Takebayashi is always yelling at him for it." Okuda sighed, rolling her eyes.

"Okay, we could leave if you want?" Midoriya suggested, gesturing towards the door.

"That sounds like a good idea. We have to go meet Hayami's cat anyways," Okuda said, a smile tugging at her lips.

"I love cats," Itona deadpanned. A serious face for a silly comment

"So, do you want to go to the house?" Midoriya asked, turning to face them.

"Yea, but what are you going to tell your classmates?" Okuda questioned, her brow furrowing slightly.

Itona pondered for a moment before responding. "You should have no problem lying to them... I think you're a natural now," he said, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Oh, come on, fine. I'll tell them we are going to my mom's," Midoriya relented with a sigh.

"I thought you told them your mom was sick?" Okuda pointed out, confusion in her voice.

Midoriya scratched his head sheepishly. "Oh, yeah. Okay, Itona, we are going to yours," he declared with a grin.

"Alright," Itona said, nodding in agreement.

"Wait a minute. Who's driving us?" Okuda said, confused

"Okuda, we can just roof-hop" Itona said, like it was nothing

Midoriya sweatdropped. "Actually, let's walk. I don't want to almost kill another old man"

.

.

.

As they left the dorms, they started the long walk to the house. 

...

20 minutes of walking had passed, and the three were unfazed. After all those years walking the mountain, they were more than trained in endurance. 

The three of them exchanged glances, then stopped walking. 

...

Midoriya sighed, "For a girl who is invisible, you would think that they would be more stealthy."

"What a lame way to use your quirk. It's a shame." Itona said, dissapointed in her. 

Okuda facepalmed. "I mean, with that advantage, you would think that you would train to be more quiet."

The three people turned around, spotting Hagakure. 

"Seriously? We talked about this already." Midoriya said. 

"Didn't you JUST talk to them about this..." Okuda sighed

They approached Hagakure, and Itona knocked her out. 

.

.

.

(A/N: This was a really short chapter, I know. But for that, I'll release the next one in 5 votes)