Introducing Main Characters

HANDRIX:

An 300 year old Vampire, who never fell in love in his life of 300 years, as according to him humans are betrayal and are the useless creation of the Earth 🌍and love is something that makes them useless and greedy

An 300 year old Vampire, who never fell in love in his life of 300 years, as according to him humans are betrayal and are the useless creation of the Earth 🌍and love is something that makes them useless and greedy.He love reading books.He was a cruel, merciless devil, who always kills people brutally, He hates liars and greedy people, especially humans; however many human works under him but they all are unaware about his real identity ,they just saw him as a dangerous mafia, and for the complete world he is a CEO of the biggest company.His guardians always suggests him not to expand their population. They are only 10 people who are vampires including him and in every 700 years they got an opportunity to die, if they want and till now, almost everyone accepted this opportunity .So,now they are only 10 remaining .

He always wears a pendent type of thing in his neck, nobody knows the reason behind it and he had killed 200 humans till now, who tried to know the secret behind it.He himself don't know why?
Actually, the thing is that when he was 10 years old,  he felt some mysterious things happening around him and when these things stopped, he was 18 Years old, then he found this pendent and till now, he is very possessive towards it.

He himself don't know why? Actually, the thing is that when he was 10 years old,  he felt some mysterious things happening around him and when these things stopped, he was 18 Years old, then he found this pendent and till now, he is very possessiv...

HIMANI:

She is a 18 Years old girl who belongs to an middle class family and wants to be financially independent as soon as possible and has very supportive family; father, mother, Elder brother, grandmother
Her grandfather passed away when her father was 8 years old.
They faced a lot of financial problems but with hardwork,her father starts his own business and now everything is settled and fine.
These 5 members creates a very beautiful family and always supports eachother.
She is bold enough and never hesitates to express her feelings but
She is very naive and childish girl, as she is the youngest member in her family.She  loves animals.
She considers nature in the form of God and always feels an unknown attraction towards something.
She is a teen writer and several mysterious things had happened to her in recent 2 years of her life like many stories which were wrote by her actually happened in her life .

That's it for Introduction, hope you enjoyed it.

MUST READ: Due to some technical issues my earlier I'd is not working in my mobile,so I created this one, This is absolutely not 🚫 copied from anyone but my own creation which was same on previous I'd but I've uploaded it with some changes.

Next part will be uploaded soon........ hope you like it..