|19| Irresistable Sight

Izuku felt one of Katsuki's fingers try to slip there way inside. "Wait, wait" the greenette protested and pulled at the other's wrist. The blonde didn't even seem to hear him, as he already wanted to slip more fingers inside.

Suddenly soft sobbing filled the room and a trembling voice saying "please Ka - Kacchan" The taller man quickly froze as he saw tears flowing down the other's cheeks.

"Why- why are you crying?" Katsuki asked in an immediate rush of worry and grabbed the other's face in between his hands to wipe the salty drops away. He felt sharp pain tighten his chest. "What's wrong?"

"I- I" Izuku hiccuped "I can't" he almost seemed like he wanted to appologize for doing nothing wrong. "You - You go so fast, it's scary" the greenette took the big hands off of his face to hide behind.

New kisses made their way onto the smaller man's wrists and hands. "I'm sorry" Katsuki whispered "I got carried away" He licked a tear sliding down the other's neck. "You're too irresistable, I can't get enough of you"

Katsuki supported the other's head while pulling him up onto his lap. Now Izuku had more room to move and wasn't tied down to the bed anymore. The smaller man immediately felt more calmer.

"We'll take things a little slower" the blonde said while smirking at the other and then planting more kisses on the freckles painted across the soft skin. "Do you like this?" sounded a soft question, as the taller man started moving up to Izuku's ears.

"It- It tickles" the smaller man answered hesitantly "It feels weird" as the wet sensation along his earlobe sent shivers down his spine of pleasure. A warm feeling inside his stomach seemed to ignite his nerves.

"Doesn't sound like a no to me" the blonde chuckled, as he explored new places on Deku's body. "And this?" his fingers pulled at the smaller man's boxers and wrapped around what was revealed.

Izuku flinched at the sensitivity. His hand wrapped around the bigger one that was now going up and down slowly on his length. "Wai- aah~~" the greenette's protest stopped quickly, when new sensations filled the growing heat in his tummy.

"You also seem to like this, don't you nerd?" another snarky comment filled the ears of the now moaning man. The blonde kept his mouth busy on the other's chest, as he increased the tempo of his moving hand.

The greenette was now in a complete trance, because of him. Katuki was just enjoying every stronger reaction to every quicker stroke or longer kiss he left on the other's body. He smirked in contentment, as he saw the other trembling, as if he was about to reach his peak.

"Aaah~~ wait Kacch- aah~~ I think I'm go- gonn aah~" slipped out of the smaller man's mouth, interrupted by moans, but the other man didn't listen and only kept going harder and faster. Eventally white liquid spread along the man's fingers.

Izuku was panting in a pleasured sense, as he rested his head on the other's broad chest. He looked down at the hand he was still holding onto that was now covered in his cum. He felt bad and wanted to appologize, when he suddenly noticed a big bulge underneath them.

"Ka-Kacchan?" the man asked in disbelief and signaled at the growing bump in the other's pants. "Are- are you like?" He was too embarrassed to finish that sentence, but got a positive answer of the blonde with a soft nod with a smirk.

The blonde finally started taking off some of his clothing. A shirt over his head, revealed the toned stomach and large shoulder muscles. Izuku was busy staring at the defined lines across the slightly darker skin, when the other proceeded to unzip his pants.

"Seeing you like this" the blonde spoke in a low tone and panting in excitement "I've never been this fucking hard before" he revealed, as he started touching himself, leaving the other speechless.

Izuku's eyes widened. Why did it keep getting bigger? How could the greenette not feel embarrassed? The blonde was the one who'd just touched his and it's clearly not even close in size. He watched the blonde close his eyes in arousal.

When his eyes opened back up, he pulled the greenette closer to his hips. His fingers spread the other's cheeks from behind. "Don't worry" Katsuki tried to reassure the still obvious scared man "I'll loosen it properly, so it doesn't hurt as much"

The last two words didn't really help the situation for the greenette. "No- wait ho- how is that ever going to fi-?" Izuku's questions got cut off by a loud gasp forcing itself out of his throat "aaah-" He felt a finger slip in the same spot again.

The smaller man wrapped his arms around the other's neck and bit his lip due to the weird feeling. "Does it hurt?" sounded from the other in the tight embrace. "No, it just feels a bit uncomfortable"

"Touch me too, Deku" Izuku heard almost like a command, but he didn't trust his hands letting go of the other's neck, so stayed put. Another finger slipped inside and started moving at a soft pace, obviously trying to reach deeper.

"No- not there" the smaller man whined out against the other's shoulder, as the fingers seemed to have reached a soft part inside. "It feels tingly" but the blonde only saw this as an answer to reach further.

"aah no- aah~" the room quickly filled with new moans at the new found sensation. Izuku's hands trembled along the other's broad back. The part Kacchan was brushing against seemed to get more sensitive with every touch.

Katsuki tried to fit in a third finger when he heard more intense breathing and moans next to his ear "aaah~ please Kaccha- aah~" He could only smirk at the other's obvious sensitive reactions. He couldn't wait to pound this spot all for himself.

"I think you're ready Deku"