S3C Chapter 13: Good Grief

Start from the beginning

Shiver: Ah, alright then.

She said trying to still look happy.

(Y/N): See ya, Big Man.

He said as he waved to him on the way out.

Big Man: Ay! (See ya!)

He responded as he waved back to him.

Once he was gone, Shiver looked down a little sad that she couldn't get him to stay and hang out with her today.

Big Man: Ay? Ay. Ay! (You alright, Shiver? You must've really wanted to play video games. I can play with you if you want!)

He asked noticing her disappointment at him leaving.

Shiver: It's not that, it's just-...

She cut herself off, trying to think of what to say.

Big Man: Ay? (It's just what?)

Shiver looked like she was mulling over some thought as she swished her head around and looked left and right while making a thinking noise.

Shiver: OKAY! Big Man?

Big Man: Ay.

Shiver: I'm going to tell you something VERY important, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. ANYONE. Ya got that? DO YA?!

Big Man was leaning back as she got in his face with her intensity and urging her back with his flippers in front of him.

Big Man: Ay! Ay. Ay. Ayy. (Yes! Yeah. I've got it. You can trust me, Shiver.)

Shiver then sat back down more calmly and took a deep breath.

Shiver: Okay, ya ready?

Big Man: Ay. (One sec.)

He sat down and crossed his leg flippers while leaning forward to rest where his chin would be if he had one on top of his flipper so he was giving her his full intention.

Big Man: Ay. (Now I am.)

Shiver took another deep breath to prepare herself.

Shiver: Okay...

She went to start speaking but immediately stopped herself and stood up.

Shiver: One second.

She walked out of the room for a moment, confusing Big Man for a moment before he immediately was shocked by the sound of her screaming and the sound of a couple of things breaking too before it went quiet again.

Big Man was worried and was going to get up to see what had happened, but the next second, Shiver was walking back into the room calmly and with a smile again before sitting back down on the couch.

Big Man: Ay? (What was that about?)

Shiver: Nothing. Anyway!

She said dismissing his question.

Shiver: Look...

She sighed again clearly having to force out what she wanted to say.

Shiver: I l- yuck.

Big Man: Ay? (You luck?)

Shiver: No, just-... I l-l-liiiiii-...

She took another second to breathe.

Shiver: I liiiiikkkk- eck!

It's like the words were poison for her, and Big Man was getting more confused by the second.

Shiver meanwhile was getting angry at herself.

Shiver: NGH! Why can't I just say I like (Y/N)!!!

She screamed out of anger before immediately slamming her hand over her mouth and covering it with her fan too out of shock.