Chapter 3: Past

Lance's pov

I have been wondering... Why is Lotor acting more child like when he has amnesia? It must have something to do with his past. But how do I ask him about it when he doesn't remember anything but me!?! I don't know maybe an idea will come to me. I had left him in my room so I could talk to the team about what to do with him. I don't know why but I just wanted to help him. I walked into the dining room, where they were.

"Team meeting guys!" I said loudly. "Do you have to be so loud!?" Pidge asked tiredly. "Yes." I said giving her finger guns smiling. She rolled her eyes and groaned. "What's this team meeting about Lance?" Shiro asked. "Glad you asked! It's about Lotor." I said.

I know this is a bit of a tough subject but I need to figure this out. "Ok what about him?" Allura asked sounding insensitive.

"Well you all should know that he has amnesia and only remembers me, for some reason. He also seems more child like." I explained to them. I didn't like how Allura seemed insensitive. "Ok so what do we do about that?" Shiro asked. He's being nice about it at least.

"Well for now, I want to figure out why he's acting so child like. But I don't know how to do that." I explained. "Maybe I can make some kind of machine?" Pidge asked raising her hand seeming more awake. "That's a good idea, but the thing is... He's scared of everyone but me." I said to her giving her a thumbs up. "Hmm then I don't know what to do." She said a hand on her chin thinking.

"Anyone else got any ideas?" I asked looking around the table at everyone. They all shook their heads. "Is he scared of me?" Matt asked. He was sitting beside Shiro. I didn't see him there. "I don't know, but it's probably best not to risk it." I told him. He nodded. "Thanks everyone, but I'll try and figure it out myself." I said before walking away to my room.

I was at a dead end... I was sitting on my bed with my hands in my face. I sighed for what felt like the fifteenth time. I felt someone sit beside me. "What's wrong?" Lotor asked in a concerned voice. He moved my hands away from my face and something started to happen. A tingling feeling in my hands and chest, a glowing light and then darkness.

----------------

My eyes opened. And I wasn't in my room anymore. It looked like I was in a Galra ship. Probably the main one. I was so confused. How'd I get here!? Where's Lotor? Am I even here? What's happening!?

I was brought out of my thoughts by the sound of laughter and felt a gush of wind go through my legs. I looked down and saw mini Lotor. "Awe your so cute!" I said bending down. He continued to play with the cat like thing as if he didn't see me or know I was there. "LOTOR! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO STOP PLAYING WITH IT!?" Zarkon's voice rang through the air. I tensed up. He's scary.

"Aww Daddy." Mini Lotor wined. I have a bad feeling about this... Zarkon suddenly stood up, walking over to Mini Lotor and grabbed his wrists roughly. Bending down, putting his face in Lotor's. Lotor started crying and sniffling. I was so angry that i couldn't do anything. How could a Father do this to his son!? Suddenly the glowing light appeared again and the darkness too.

I opened my eyes. I was back in my room in my bed. "L-Lance?" Lotor's voice asked sounding scared. I looked at him. He had tears in his eyes. I sat up quickly. "Do you remember!?" I asked. He nodded. "O-only a little though." He said. He opened his arms wide. Is he asking for a hug? I hugged him. I didn't know he had went through that kind of relationship with his Father... I really didn't know him huh? Why do I want to know more about him?

To be continued...

Hope y'all like it...

Please comment y'alls thoughts and any ideas y'all might have and please don't be rude or inappropriate...