9| A NIGHT TO REMEMBER

{A Night out with ENHYPEN}

The group was finally finished with their schedules for the week and decided they wanted to have a night out with all eight of them.

"Yeosin hurry up!!" Jake yelled from the front door. All the other members were waiting in the car but Jake decided to stay behind and wait for Yeosin. He's been calling her name and telling her to hurry for almost 15 minutes.

"Okay okay I'm done!" She came running out of the vanity room while trying to put her jacket on.

"God what took so long" Jake put his hand on her back and rushed her out of their house.

"I couldn't find the shoes I wanted to wear with my outfit so I had to change completely" Jake paused at stared at her in disbelief.

"Are you serious."

"Yes."

"..."

"..."

"GUYS GET IN THE CAR!" Heeseung yelled from out the window and the duo rushed over to the car and got inside.

"Sorry guys the princess over here decided to take forever" Jake rolled his eyes and he sat next to Niki.

"Oh shut up Jake, you're the one who decided to stay behind and wait for me" Yeosin scoffed and sat next to Sunoo.

"Can you guys go 5 minutes without arguing" Jay shook his head as he was in the passenger seat next to heeseung as he started to drive.

"Jay-ah, hand me the aux please-"

"No! Do not give her the aux hyung!" Jungwon put his hand in front of Yeosins outstretched one.

"What why?" Yeosin was confused as the car went silent then burst into laughter.

"Your music taste is so bad!" Jake slapped his leg as he laughed and Niki shook Jake as they laughed and cackled.

"MWO!?" Yeosin yelled and that just made everyone laugh even harder.

"Yeosin-ah..last time we gave you the aux you played Think you the shit by ice spice. On. Repeat." Heeseung shook his head as he looked at her from the front seat mirror.

"But I thought you guys liked that song-"

"We don't." Niki put his hand on Yeosins shoulder and everyone burst out laughing while Yeosin hung her head low.