0.1| GROUP RELATIONSHIPS

୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ☆
HEESEUNG & YEOSIN {HEESIN}
Heesin was definitely a fan favorite during I-Land. These two were always practicing together or chilling when they had free time.

There was a time during I-Land when Yeosin had gotten sent to the ground and Heeseung stayed in his room all day and didn't leave. When she came back for the Bts test he hugged her for 10 minutes straight without letting go.

They are very close and touchy with each other, good morning and night kisses on the cheek. Cuddling in the sofa, piggy back rides you name it.

Yeosin even bought heeseung and herself matching couple rings that had their initials ingraved on the inside.

Obviously there were dating accusations but they turned out false.

"I want a hug"

"When do you not Yeosin."

୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ☆
JAY & YEOSIN {JAYSIN}
The dating accusation of the year!! Everyone was so sure that these two were dating but they never spoke about it, they actually find it quite funny.

During I-Land Jay would always check on Yeosin knowing how she was the only girl, Yeosin eventually grew some sort of feelings for him but never said it out loud. She talked to Seon about him and Seon just laughed at how much she talked about Jay.

Parent duo. They always cook and clean for the group and are basically the parents of the group.

Yeosin sometimes sleeps in jays bed when she can't sleep and jay snaps photos of her puffy face when he wakes up.

Forehead kisses for days. These two love physical affection and forehead kisses are the best part. Even if they're just sitting down on the sofa watching a movie Jay will always find a way to sneak in a forehead kiss.

Yeosin protects jay with her life. Obviously it should be the other way around right? But no. Yeosin will literally fight a dragon for this man. If anyone dares to hurt him she will never forgive them and probably hunt them down. But that just shows how much she loves him.

"Go wake up the kids honey"

"Okay, you make breakfast, they like your cooking more than mine"

୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ☆
JAKE & YEOSIN {YEO-KE} (yo-key)
Tom and jerry duo for sure. These two are always playing around and messing with each other. During I-Land Yeosin stole a piece of meat off of Jakes plate and he chased her around the living room for 5 minutes before catching her.

When Yeosin is waking everyone up in the morning she leaves Jake for last and then jumps on him. He throws her off his bed and hits her with pillows.

Dispite there constant bickering they are actually really close and love each other dearly. Jake is Yeosins biggest fan and protector. If someone hurts her he will murder them, literally. Jake buys her snacks all the time and she offers to share them with him while they play video games together.

Jake always asks her to play soccer with him and Niki but she always says no because she can't play. He just asks her to be a goalie and she'll say yes. Obviously he hits her with the ball on purpose sometimes.

"You suck at sports"

"And you suck in general"

୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ☆
SUNGHOON & YEOSIN {YEOHOON}
It's so obvious that Sunghoon is in love with Yeosin. He talks about her all the time and whenever she does her photoshoots he's always behind the camera taking pictures on his phone.