4| EN-TER KEY

୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ☆ En-ter key; Jungwon and Yeosin

"Good morning engene~ I'm currently getting ready for an interview with Jungwon! Wonnie come here!" Yeosin called for the cat boy and he jumped over to her. She wrapped her arm around his shoulders and hugged him.

"Today we will be going to an interview together and I hope you guys will enjoy watching it. It'll be a lot of fun" Jungwon smiled at the camera and Yeosin ruffled his hair.

"Noonaaaa! I just blow dried it~" Jungwon put his hands over his head and Yeosin just laughed at him.

"Im sorry wonnie~!" Jungwon walked away and went into the bathroom.

"We've got to be quiet because some of the members are still sleeping, but recently I got invited by Versace to model for their new clothing line so I'm excited! I heard Hyunjin from stray kids will also be there so I can't wait to see him again. Him and I have been friends since I believe the Christmas show! We met while getting snacks from the vending machine. He is so much prettier up close, now I understand what stays mean by he's beautiful." Yeosin giggled as she curled her hair. Her hair was a dark shade of red and it really stood out against her pale skin.

"Im worried about going to the airport because last time we were at the airport to leave for a tour someone actually grabbed me and I was terrified. Luckily Jay was there and he pulled me away before anything bad happened...he's really sweet." Yeosin paused as she thought about Jay. She really adored him. She finished curling her hair and showed the camera. She then started her makeup.

"Oh! I've gotten alot of questions about my relationships with Jay and Sunghoon. And all I have to say about that is, .... I honestly don't know. I think the both of them are sweet of course but I just have different feelings towards them than I do compared to the others. I don't know what to call it..a crush? Ani~ I can't like two people at once, that'll just hurt the other person if I end up liking the other." Yeosin sighed as she thought about the two boys. They both have different qualities that makes her love them so much.

Jays kindness, Sunghoons silliness. There's just such a difference between the two that it's hard to pick just one. She could never choose one because she knows if she did she'd hurt the other, and that's the last thing she'd want to do is hurt the people she loved.

Jungwon walked back into the room after fixing his hair.

"I heard you talking about Jay and Sunghoon hyung."

"MWO? Were you stalking me??"

"ANIYO! I was happened to hear the conversation.. personally I vote for Jay hyung. But Niki, Heeseung and Sunoo are saying Sunghoon."

"Did you guys place bets."

"Of course not noona! We wouldn't invade on your love life like that..."

'We totally did.'

That's what jungwon thought in his head, he knew Yeosin would kill all of them if she found out.

"Ah alright-" Suddenly her phone starting ringing. It was Sunghoon. Jungwon smirked and walked away.

"Anyeong, what's up Hoonie?"

"Yeosin-ah~ you haven't left yet right?"

"No, why?"

"Can you come to the room quickly? I want a hug."

"How about you come to the vanity room?"

"But I don't wanna get out of beeddddd"

"Then you don't get a hug, I'm recording an En-ter right now because Jungwon and I have to leave soon."

"Finneee"

Call ended.

"Aigo... well engene, Sunghoon will be here soon so you'll get to say hello to him and his cute bed head." Just as she said that the door to the vanity room swung open and there stood sunghoon in a black t-shirt and penguin pajama pants.

"Kyeopta~" Yeosin looked at Sunghoons pjs' and how fluffy his hair looked as he sleepily walked over to her. He hugged her from behind and put his face into her neck.

"Everyone this is sleepy sunghoon, look how cute he is~" Yeosin stroked the sleepy boys hair as he groaned.

"Yeosin-ah... let's go back to bed.."

"I can't Hoonie I have to go soon."

"Then just don't go, let Jungwon go alone."

"I can't do that hun, now go back to bed."

"No."

"Sunghoon."

"No." The red head girl sighed.

"Alright then, sorry engene this has to end now, I have to put this penguin boy back to bed. Have a good day mwah~" Yeosin shut her camera off and lightly shoved sunghoon off of her. She grabbed his hand and walked him back to the bed room.

"Here now go to bed." Yeosin sat him down onto the bed and he just stared up at her.

"How much longer until you leave?"

"About..." Yeosin checked her Apple Watch.

"35 minutes, why-" Suddenly she was pulled onto the bed and was being pulled into Sunghoons chest.

"Then just stay here for 20 minutes, or until I fall back asleep please." The girl sighed but then smiled.

"Alright, just until you fall asleep.." She relaxed and listened to Sunghoons slow breathes as he fell asleep peacefully.

"I love you Yeosin..." He whispered lowly, the girl somewhat heard what he said but didn't respond back. She just let her imagination run wild as he slept.

୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ☆ ୧ ‧₊˚ ⋅ ☆

Incorrect Quotes

Yeosin: "WHO ATE MY CHOCOLATE STRAWBERRIES?!"

Everyone looking around

Jungwon in the background: "STRAWBERRY WITH CHOCOLATE."