✦ . ⁺ Husband And Wife ⁺ . ✦

Start from the beginning

The eldest of the house, Ekta Singhania was first. Her gray hair showed the number of experiences she had this lifetime.

She looked as displeased as anyone could look but didn't say anything for the sake of appearances.

Next, they moved to his father, chacha, and chachi. His chachi offered a warm smile and said, "Welcome to the family, Kashvi. I know this isn't the most ideal way for a wedding, but we'll make it work."

Her words did nothing to put Kashvi at ease. She was uncomfortable and her mind was going through 100s of what if's.

During the entire wedding and afterward, he was silent. Her husband hadn't spoken a word to her or anyone. She really wanted to know what was going on in his mind. Did he hate me? Did he wish Shreya was here? Did he want to hurt her? What does he think of all this?

During her overthinking, 2 women had walked up to them.

"Hi, I'm Sara," the taller one said, followed by "I'm Aarna" from the shorter one.

They were beautiful women, both adorned in lehengas and jewelry that made them look nothing less than royals.

To her bad luck, Kashvi had no clue who they were.

She stood there awkward not knowing what to do.

Sara being a lawyer understood Kashvi's question of who they were without being asked and answered "We're his Sister in law's."

Right! He has 2 older brothers. They're the ones who rule the damn country!!

"I'm Kashvi," she said not knowing what else to say.

She then again wondered what his family, her new family thought about all this. Thought about her.

"It's nice to meet you," Aarna said with the sweetest smile on her face.

The people of this house we're confusing to her. Some were smiling, Some glaring, While some were expressionless.

She had no clue what she was supposed to do when everyone was being this encrypted.

She felt like pulling her hair out of frustration.

Why was her life like this. Who did she kill in her last life to end up like this? Her mind never stopped running during the entire wedding.

Soon after the vidai started. Her Father was talking to someone when Kareena came upto them.

"Don't think high and mighty of yourself now. You're still the same old useless bitch. Remember that," she whispered just so Kashvi could hear.

And that pissed her off even more.

Her mood was already very sour because of what they made her do.

So this time she didn't stop herself from saying "why don't you go suck my father's dick and leave me alone,"

Rishiv's head snapped towards them in a flash.

He looked at her as if she'd grown two heads while Kareena turned red in anger.

"You whore-" she started but stopped when she saw Rishiv looking at her.

After a lot of drama Kashvi was finally made to sit in a car with Rishiv so that they could leave for his house.

The entire car ride no words were spoken. Kashvi had wanted to say something but decided against it.

After what felt like forever, they reached the Singhania palace.

The Singhania palace was an architectural marvel, adorned with intricate carvings and ornate detailing, showcasing a blend of various architectural styles.

She felt suffocated and wanted to get out of the car. But stopped when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

She turned around to see her husband looking at her with red in his eyes.

She wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but she had a feeling that it wouldn't be something she liked.

"Go wait outside," he ordered the driver and turned back to his bride.

"You don't expect anything from this marriage. All you are is a replacement of your sister and a way to protect my family's reputation" he said while glaring at his wife.

That stung Kashvi a bit. She knew he wasn't happy about this marriage, its not like she was excited either. But he didn't have to be such an ass about it.

"You think I wanted marry you?" Kashvi laughed. "I was forced. Don't think all high and mighty about yourself."

"Watch your tongue when you speak to me!" He growled her.

But he doesn't know her. Kashvi Thakur hated it when someone ordered her around. She wasn't the type to let people walk over her.

"Who do you think you are to order me around? Just because you're a Singhania doesn't mean you get to tell me what to do." She retorted.

The next second she was pushed against the door of the car with Rishiv towering her.

"You will do as you're told. If not I promise you, that there will be consequences that you won't like." he said.

Before she reply he moved back to his seat.

A knock on the window turned her attention away from him.

They both got down from the car and started to walk towards the main door of the palace.

The exhaustion of that awful day was catching upto Kashvi. All she wanted to do now was get out of her heavy lehenga and get a good nights sleep.

But she was stopped before she could enter the palace.

Jhanvi Singhania was standing with an aarti ki thaali waiting for them to arrive.

She quickly did their aarti.

"Kashvi, push that kalash with your foot and walk into the saffron water then inside the house" she ordered her while moving back to give more space.

She did as she was told and entered the palace.

She scanned her surroundings and mostly saw the people she already met, except for two men standing at the far end of the palace.

They both, like the rest of the members of the house were decked in traditional kurta's looking like they just came out of a vogue cover shoot.

She recognized them quicker than the rest. Arjun and Vivaan Singhania.

"Sara, take her to Rishiv's room. We'll do the rest of the rituals tomorrow morning." Said Ekta Singhania while walking away with her son's following soon after.

"C'mon." Sara said and started to walk.

Hope you liked the first chapter 🪩The other couples will start from the next one

The other couples will start from the next one.
Do tell me your views in the comments:)