On the contrary, after listening to Avayan, a small smile appeared on his face which he immediately hid.

Avayan again said irritably, "Go now, you have to make preparations too."

After listening to Avayan, Jaivardhan Ji left from there without saying anything and while leaving he signaled Madhav Kaka also to come out.

As soon as Kaka got Jaivardhan Ji's signal, he quickly followed him.

When they went out, Jaivardhan Ji asked kaka about Nitya and said, "Madhav, tell me who is this girl and how did she come here? and most importantly, what is Avayan's behavior towards that girl?"

Kaka started telling everything about Nitya to Jaivardhan Ji from the start.

On the other hand as soon as Jaivardhan Ji and Kaka went out, Avayan looked at Nitya who was staring at him with wide eyes.

Avayan went and sat near Nitya and said, "I know that you are very surprised to hear about my sudden decision to marry you and perhaps you are also feeling very angry but I had no other option."

Nitya looked at Avayan with surprise at this, she was really feeling very angry at him and felt like grabbing his head and tearing it off.

But without reacting anything, she took out a diary and a pen from the drawer of her bed and wrote on it,

"I do not want to marry you, do you understand that."??

Avayan read the note and said, "But why?"

Nitya gave another note to him,

"What why? If I don't want to marry you, I'm not gonna marry you, it's simple and you can't force me."

Avayan made a sad face and said, "But I thought you will help me as you had said. You said you would help me, So to help me, to save me you have to marry me."

On this Nitya started looking at Avayan with surprise. Avayan further said, "You yourself had said that if I ever need your help, you will help me and you will be happy by helping me but let it be, if you don't want to help me, then now I can't force you, can I?"

Avayan made a puppy face and said all these things and while saying all this, he was laughing inside and with great difficulty he controlled his laughter and said further, "I felt as I had saved you from your fam-".

He stopped in between saying this as he did not want to tell Nitya that he knew from whom she was running away that day and why? And he knows because of whom she is in this condition. That's why he stopped in the middle, then after a while he said further,

"I mean, I thought that just like I saved you that day, you will save me from my family and this forced marriage, but it's okay if you don't want to marry me and don't want to help me, so I become a scapegoat for my family as I don't have any other option now".

Saying this, Avayan got up from there with his face hanging and Nitya got disappointed after seeing Avayan becoming sad like this and started thinking.

Avayan stopped near the door and looked back at Nitya. Seeing her so surprised, upset and lost in her thoughts, he can't control his laughing, that's why he quickly went to his room without stopping. No doubt that he knew very well, how to play with her inocent mind.

As soon as Avayan came into his room, he started smiling. And  he went in front and sat on the sofa.

He said looking towards the wall in front, "I don't know when and how all this happened to me but I know this much that now I will not let you go away from me under any circumstances, you will always be with me, near me, because I don't want you to leave from here for any reason. This world is not for you Princess, because there is only pain and suffering in this fvcking world and I want to save you from every pain and suffering. I cannot allow anyone to touch you while I am there."