Rajvardhan Ji said, "But bhai saheb we came here to talk about-"

Rajvardhan Ji had just said this much and in the meantime, Jaivardhan Ji stopped him by extending his hand and then walked away from there without saying anything.

Rajvardhan Ji also followed him unwillingly, looking towards Avayan.

Avayan was standing with his face towards the other side.

Rajvardhan Ji started walking, he saw Nitya standing behind the door, he stopped for a while after seeing her. When Nitya saw that he was looking at her, she quickly hid behind the door.

Rajvardhan Ji looked at Avayan and said in his mind, "Who is this girl and what is she doing here with Avayan?"

He wants to ask Avayan about this but is unable to say anything and then went away looking towards the same door where Nitya was standing.

As soon as both of them left, Avayan started shouting angrily and calling the guards.

Avayan shouted, "Shera! Shera?"

Meanwhile, a guard came running inside and stood with his eyes down and said, "Yes- Yes Boss."

Avayan heard his voice, he turned towards her angrily and said, "For what I have kept you here?"

Shera couldn't understand anything, that's why he stood silently, whereas Avayan again angrily stared at him and said, "Why have you been kept here?"

Hearing such a voice from Avayan, Shera trembled for a moment and then growled in fear and said, "Bo- boss, for your safety."

Avayan said sarcastically, "Ohh, so you remember it?"

Shera kept his eyes down and said, "Ye- yes Boss."

On this Avayan said irritably, "Then how did those people come inside?"

Shera was very surprised to hear this and then paused for a while he said, "He was Jaivardhan sir that's why I didn't stop him, boss."

Avayan came towards Shera angrily and said, "For you I am everything, you work only for me and in the future, if anyone comes inside without my permission, then you know very well the consequences."

Seeing Avayan coming towards him like this, Shera stepped back a little and then said, "Boss please forgive, this will not happen from now on."

Avayan stood facing the other side and then gestured with his hand Shera to leave from there.

On receiving his gesture, Shera quickly ran away from there. Avayan closed his eyes, turned his neck upward, took a deep breath and then went to his room,

while kaka and kaki were standing behind and watching. And they became a little sad seeing Avayan like this.

Kaki looked at kaka and said with disappointment, "Why is Baba like this and why does he hate his own father so much that he doesn't even want to see him?"

Kaka looked upstairs towards Avayan's room and said, "It is better to keep some things under wraps because their coming out can be even more dangerous."

Saying this, kaka went to the kitchen and kaki stood there wondering what was behind all this?

On the other hand, in the car

Jaivardhan Ji was sitting silently and looking out of the window. Rajvardhan Ji said, "Bhai saheb, why didn't you talk to Avayan?"

Jaivardhan Ji smiled falsely and said, "He doesn't even want to see my face. Do you think he even listens to me?"