Second

Time skips the next day,

Yn woke up while smiling and stretched her arms..

Yn: ahmm what a nice day, I think today will be my best day...

She smiled and took a shower, then got ready to go to the company...

Yn come down while humming her favourite song and saw her mother collecting utensils from the table

Yn: good morning mom..

Yn's mom: morning baby, here your lunch and breakfast do then at company because today your hobi oppa went early so you have to go by bus...

Yn: okiee...

Yn took her lunch and breakfast set them in her purse, after collecting all the things yn come to the bus station...

Standing on the bus station, she saw bus coming and climb inside it. But, to her bad there was not even a single seat inside it that's why she went to company while standing...

After 25 minutes, bus dropped yn in front of her company. Yn went inside and marked her attendence after putting her things in locker...

Yn come inside her team room and saw everyone busy...

Yn: good morning everyone...

But, she got nothing expect silence...

Yn blinked her eyes..

??: so you are here huh miss Jung...

Yn: mr lee good morning...

Mr. Lee: whatever you must be proud of yourself after taking all the credit that you collected those news?? You didn't even thought about informing me first. You directly went to ceo and took all the praise for yourself. Now, he promoted you so you are on same level as me. It shows how selfish you are...

Yn: but Mr lee, those were my reports which I collected that's why I directly gave them...

Mr. Lee: now you are arguing with me, oh yes yes you will after all you are on same position as mine. Not a junior working under me anymore, miss Jung you are very selfish person we never thought you would do such things to our team. It's good that you are in department 5 of block c, their senior head. Thank God we won't see your face now ..

He left from there after lashing his all anger on her, she was not selfish but he wanted to take advantage of her work and only promote his position. He was only thinking about his benefit, but yn made his plan failed that's why he was furious...

Yn looked at her teammates, ex teammates now because she is head of block c team...

Yn: guys do you also think that it's me who is selfish??

Everyone ignored her like she don't even exist...

Yn took a deep breath and went from there ...