Making it up 💕

Start from the beginning

I opened the drawer and see a packet. I place it on the table. I replaced the flowers in the vase with the roses and opened the packet and saw my favourite chocolates. I grinned.

I am happy. Then heard a knock. I placed it on the chair and said to enter.

I saw Mr Rathore entering. I suddenly covered the smile on my face and raised my eyebrows.

"Are you still angry?" He asked scratching his nape.

"............." I said nothing.

"I... I apologise Mrs... I mean Amara"

My head jerked to his direction and eyes went out of the socket.

He said my name.

The flippery flappitty fuck ducks

He called me by my name.

I was just staring at him. He cleared his throat. I came out of my thoughts and raised my eyebrows, giving him a questioning look.

"I.... Fuck it" he muttered.

"Do you have the file on our last year's financial dealings" he asked, acting all normal.

I nodded and took the file from the shelf. As I turned I bumped into him.

I moved to left to go away but he blocked my way. Same thing when I moved to right. 

I raised my head and frowned. He was looking deep into my eyes.

"So you will not talk?" He asked and walked close.

I shook my head and took a step backwards.

"Pakka" again one step forward

I nodded my head in yes and took a step backward only to touch the shelf behind me. I was going to get away, when he caged me by putting both his hands on either sides.

I stood there with a file in my hands and him close to me caging between him and the shelf.

My breath hitched when he undid my blazers button. I looked into his eyes. He was starting at me intensely, moving close to me. His breath fanned my cheek. He slid my blazer away and held my bare waist.

My eyes widened, mouth parted, and I dropped the file.

"A-aap y-ye k-kya ka-kar r-rehe hain" I stuttered.

"What am I doing wifey?" He whispered huskily in my ear.

I tried to push him. But the next moment my hands are pinned above my head with his left hand. And he wrapped his right hand inside my blazer and pulled me to him.

My bosoms touching his chest. I am pressed to him. My breath ragged.

I tried to wiggle but he locked me putting his knee on my legs.

"L-leave m-me" I said breathlessly

"Nope. I didn't hold you to leave" he whispered looking into my eyes.

Alert!!!
Butterflies eruption alert!!!

His breath fanned my lips. He leaned more and said,

"I am.... Sorry"

My eyes widened. I was shocked.

Is he saying sorry?
S o r r y - sorry?