Engaged !

The boy with a bouquet approached hm....and stopped as soon as he saw Karishma Singh, and then moved to hm, hugged her, and whispers

Atif: Am I missing something? What's going on?

Hm: nothing, meet Karishma..remember college ..?

Atif: oh...yeah that's why I thought she looked like someone I knew

Moved towards her to hug her ...ks maintained a distance and forwarded her hand for the handshake..atif while forwarding her hand, yeah she is indeed the Karishma Singh...you are still the same ..

Ks: with a fake smile ...kya hai na, hum rang nhi badalte h ...jaise pehle the waise hi h unlike others ...

Atif: sorry, I don't get it ..

Ks: you should be ....but see, you are still the same ...while patting his shoulder...didn't change much ...

Hm placed her hand over her mouth to hide her smile, while seeing their banter ..

I think I should go, while looking at hm as she was about to move hm stopped her ..

Hm: kisshu....gift! with a gesture
Ks gave it to Atif ...

Hm: Atif..this one from us. ..and I am sorry, I want to be there at your engagement but you know na, duty .....

Ks with a shocked look, whispers "engaged".

Atif: I know, but I still want you to be there,zareen (his fiance ) really looking forward to meeting you . and why not, you are the one behind all this ...with a hug... I love you yr.....

Ks with a hug, "Congratulations" I am so happy for you ... Atif looked at hm with the expression "What is that " .hm with a smile "That's how she is ".

Atif, please sit na, you must be tired ... I will get you something to drink ..

Hm: don't make it that obvious with a smile

Hm: you know atif, Karishma missed you a lot ...

Atif: really? With shock ..

Ks: yeah ....not only me a lot of people ..they keep asking about you ...., who is Atif? What is his plot and all?

Atif: huh! With a confusing look

Ks: nothing ...don't take a load ...it's not good for your health.

even am surprised, that you don't get hiccups and all, the intensity they showed every time,  hm talked about you is insane ...even they talked about the creator, that the creator must be obsessed with you guys ( while pointing them )

Hm: you know kisshu, I heard a collective voice that says "We know what you are trying to do here?

Ks: for them ( I love you guys )

They had their conversation going on, ks was so keen into it, and hm was busy adoring her .atif bid a farewell and asked hm to be there in his wedding ...before hm could say ..ks made the promise by herself " don't worry, she will be there.. I will take her to the wedding "I mean it's your wedding, she must be there ...after all, she is your only friend ..with a smile

Atif looked at hm with the expression" Is she okay? "

Hm nodded with a smile ...after that,  ks prepared the discharge papers, and asked doctors about the prescription before leaving .ks  made hm sit on the passenger seat, and sit beside her ...on the way they didn't talk much ....as they reached quarters, hm got out first and went towards the ks, as she was on the car ....

Ks: what happened, do you need something?

Hm: wait ..my phone ....move your feet

Ks: is it there, should I get out

Hm: no, you can stay ...it was there only

And bent towards her, and with one hand she adjusted the seat backward and looked for her phone, ks was almost lying on the seat and then hm adjusted the seat forward with an evil smile,  the closeness was a few inches apart, as Ks lips almost touch hm 's cheek with that hm turned towards her, hm's lips brushed over ks's, hm gave a peck on her lips ....and step back.

Ks: what? You did it on purpose.

Hm: no, why would I, want to but .... it's merely a coincidence...with that she moved towards the gate...

Ks saw her going , then her eyes fell on her back pocket..ks with disbelief...  the phone was in her back pocket .." seriously, such a liar ".