hm 's logic

No, proofread

Ks wakes up first in the morning as soon as she opens her eyes a smile automatically appears on her face. There's just something special about mornings when you have your beloved snuggled up next to you. It's a feeling that can't be beat!

Hm's hair was messing with ks vision, she tucked her (hm's)hair behind the ear since it was interfering with her view, perfect brows, slender nose and full lips ...lips
she walks down memory lane of the previous night " While glaring at her lips she nodded her head in disbelief  " How could I   .. control Karishma control... what will she think about you?
With those questions, she gets up.. takes a shower gets ready, and goes to the kitchen to prepare something for ,well breakfast/lunch...just name it ..later hm gets up with an ear-to-ear smile recollecting the memories of last night ..

Hm: good morning .....afternoon

Ks: good afternoon ...get herself busy with kitchen chores so that, she didn't have to face hm ..

Before hm could say anything
...
Ks: party ...don't say anything that you know about it ...just act like you are surprised ...

Hm: kisshu hum kl ...

Ks : aap ready ho jaiye ...phir lunch karte h ...

Hm: aap Hume ignore kr rhi h?

Ks: hum...nhi ..vo busy,.party isliye aapko lag rha hoga...., or aap, aapko fever hai abhi ...toh don't eat or drink anything  ... I will make something for you .... all is good... with a fake smile.

Hm:it doesn't seem ..., Hume aapse kuch bàat karni h?

Ks:  okay... I am sorry .. I didn't know what happened to me, I just lost ..I was wrong ... I shouldn't ....iam sorry

Hm: Karishma Singh....why you are always sorry? You also did that before  ...it's not a mistake, don't name it as a mistake .....do you still love me?

Ks: (not this time, am not going to say it )" No, I don't".

Hm:pursed her lip then you should be sorry for that ...how did you kiss me, when you don't even like me, Does kiss mean nothing to you, you are such a player, you know this is my first kiss, ks looked at her for a moment. I mean second ..that was also stolen by you .......no that's not even a kiss It's just a peck ...you know how much I dream of it, whenever I have my first kiss it by the person who loves me the most ...now you ...you stole it ...you broke my dream .....Allah ...ab hum kya karenge.....starts sobbing .....(pj, the mentor )

Ks: dream? Did you dream about it?  made her sit ...see am sorry I didn't know what happened. please stop crying ........how can I make it up to you? I can do anything just tell me ...

Hm : (smirks ); nothing can bring that newness to my shattered dream .my first kiss ..except one thing  ...but you will never do that, because it's silly  .....let it be ...., slowly move towards the door....with " my first kiss " while looking above

Ks: held her arm .... I will do ....just tell me .....

Hm: you will,  first listen na! 

Ks: I will do ....whatever it is ...

Hm: okay ...if you are insisting......I will tell u later, I need to do some research, na! By the way... I will not tell anyone that I knew about the party ...

Ks: okay,  thanks ..... See ...everything is good, don't worry about anything ...

Hm's pov

Laughing while covering her mouth ....kisshu ...aapse to hum bulwa ke rahenge .....be ready my future girlfriend.