I Wish ...

No,  proofread
Ignore the mistakes as all you are ignoring your writer's consistency....😬😬😬

Ks got up first in the morning, ... She opened her eyes and struck for a while to see the face in front of her,  the face she wished to look at every day for the rest of her life. Ks while adoring her "the silent tsunami "

Ks's pov
How can I be angry with you, and for how long?  I can't, I am losing myself again.  I love being crazy with you,  I love every second I spent with you... I love being silly with you and doing the all-nonsensical thing.... I can't... I just can't stop myself from falling for you... I shouldn't come here with you, you make me vulnerable... You asked me na!  That you wished to be taken care of lifelong... I wish the same. I want to be the one who fulfilled your wish ..... Please stop being so cute....(while tapping her heart ) control.... control...

With that ks got up from the bed and went to the balcony to exercise... Hm
woke up later with a headache, (thanks to the party ) looked for KS,  and went to the balcony,  stopped by the view in front of her KS was exercising, and hm was peeking at her nah... examining her, that strand of hair on her face made hm to just tuck that behind the ear...Ks finds some odd gaze on her...

Ks:  good morning baby! 

Hm:  fully awake by the "baby" 

Ks:  yeah... Don't you remember,  last night's party....

Hm trying to remember and get some flashbacks, oh...
Hm: vo hum... Bas unka attention gain karne ke liye,  sorry if you get offended..

Ks: chill... Miss Malik ( while getting up ) am just kidding.. I know why you did that.  So that's okay.

Hm: are you really okay with that?

Ks: yeah..but we have some different issues here....

Hm: different issues! What's that
Ks sat in a nearby chair, unlocked her phone, and played the video.

Hm:(while rubbing her eyes)....is this me? Wait you took my video ye.......closes her eyes in embarrassment....

Hm: (stutter)hamara phone....call aa rha h....

Ks: wait....get up and move towards her...
Hm took a step backward...with each step backward, she went to the wall "aap kya kr rhi h " ..ks got closer, stood on her toes moved towards her ear, with her hand on hm ' jacket, and took the phone out of her pocket....

Ks: (whispers in her ear) Phone...yahi h..
Hm's earlobes turned red with the proximity she had, the hot breath only added fuel to her inner desire..she tightly held the corner of the table....
Ks turned away with a smirk....and sat on the chair...

Hm closed her eyes and took a deep breath. 

Ks: So Miss Malik, ...and the phone rang.. its Puspha ji at mpt

Pj:  she was looking on screen as if she was searching for something...

Ks: (with a wave ) hum yha h...kya ab golgappe khate khate aankh bhi tej ho gyi h kya

Ss: Karishma ma'am aapko kaise pta...pta h kl hi pj golgappe waale ko keh rhi thi hume discount diya karo ...hum police waale h ...tumhari safety ke liye 24 hours duty me rehte h...

Pj:haha...hum to bas mjk kr rahe the ....santu (while glaring)...

Ss:acha ye nhi batana tha. .....pehle btate na pj....ab aapke or nawab sahab waala nhi bataungi ....

Pj:🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Pr ...ms kha h....or aapki eyes....aapne kisi se ladai ki ...hamare to bhaag hi...

Ss:pj..pj ...vo dark circles h ....mujhe bhi ho jaate h..jb me night duty pr rehti hu...
Pr karishma ma'am aap ke q...aap to night duty me bhi nhi h ...

Billu: vo night hi nhi...kisi bhi duty pr nhi h...

Ss: Good...billu g..pr ma'am q

Everyone with the look.....

Ks:( while looking at hm, who was still standing near the wall ) hai kuch yha pr disturbing elements jo raat bhar party karte h. ..khud so jaate h...dusro ko sone nhi dete....

With that, hm went to get ready.....and here, they started their baketi

Ss: hm kha h....

Hm: hum yha h. ..  Kaise h aap sab..
Ss: Jai hind karishma ma'am....jai hind ms .
Everyone with a face " bahut tej "

Ks: bahut tej ho rhi ho santu. ....singhare....rakho diet me

Ss pulls her collar with a proud smile " Thank you, ma'am "

Ss:ms...aapke dark circles q nhi h....ks jaise....

Hm: vo...vo....

Ss: oh ...aap used to ho gyi hongi ....aap ks ke sath Jo reh rhi h...to ye external noise to kuch bhi nhi h.

Cc:uff...ye suicide waali massomiyat

Ks: ( pursed her lips ) santu......kya zindagi se sambhand (relation ) khrab chal rahe h....tumhare

Pj: bas jab dekho....gussa naak pr rehta h...aap hm ko dijiye .....hume unse baat karni h

Ks:hum aapki beti h ....or unse baat karni h na ...unke phone pr call kijiye

Hm: dijiye hume....

Ks: ji.....(with that she passed the phone )

Pj: kya baat h ....aapne 1 baare me sun liya.

Ss: pj ...vo sho h ...unki to sunni padegi na....promotion.....right, karishma ma'am

Cc: santu ji... Aap aaiye..aapko badnaam ki bdiya chai pilate h ...

Ks gestured to hm that she was going downstairs....

Pj: ms. ....(looking at her with excitement )

Hm: puspha ji...aisa kuch nhi hua h  ..case ke chakkar me....unse iss bare me baat hi nhi Hui...
Or hume nhi lagta ks...patani pj unke actions or unke words hum sure nhi h...

Pj: ms....aap to santu ke sath rhi bhi nhi ....phir bhi ....

Hm: kya mtlb.....?

Pj:kuch nhi.....kuch nhi....chodiye... Toh kaisa lag rha h....
ks ka room konsa h....ye to aapka h na (while pointing )

Hm:nhi pj......ye dono ka room h ..common bed.......remember, thanks to you

Pj: (with excitement) Ks ne new bed or couch.....

Hm: nhi...pj uski kya jarurat h...

Pj: (🤔🤔)ms.... You know since childhood .ks is very particular about her personal space and morals, she never lets anyone touch her bed.....or vo aapke sath bed share.....without any complaints....what does that mean? Let me think..., aap bhi sochiye hum rakhte h phone.......

Hm lost in pjs words, thinking about what she said....and started ruminating...everything since they reached there.....how she woke up every morning, her position....and every morning ks woke up with neck pain and dark circles around her eyes....  Instantly, a smile took over all her doubts...