Flashback 2

No, proofread

Ks:  hum soch rahe hai ki ....
Hm:  (while licking the ice cream ) ki......

Ks:  ki.... (taking her phone and clicking a pic of hm ) If I want something from you,  and you deny it,  I should use this, to blackmail you....

Hm:  hey... Don't click.... You know na,  I don't like to be clicked...

Ks:  it's done... See?  You are such a baby... I mean, ....

Hm:  no need to explain,  I understand... By the way,  are you sure,  you always want to be a police officer?

Ks:  yeah,  it's my childhood dream,  why? 

Hm:  blackmail and all,  it's just... Doesn't sound like that....

Ks:  same goes for you,  our sho... Used to bunk classes,  hostel, and bully..

Hm : (in a loud voice )  Karishma Singh, humne dosti ke liye ha bola h, lekin hum ab bhi aapke senior hai Shyad aap bhul rahi h..........

Ks: ( gets up )I am sorry ms....

Hm:(  started laughing ) you missed the prankster thing above.... Just kidding.. Mjk kar rahe h hum.... Aap to serious ho gyi...

Ks:  (while keeping her head down ) mjak hi to karti aayi h aap humesha se.......

Hm : (with serious face )  Ks.... Hamara vo mtlb nhi tha

Ks:  toh... Aapko kya lagta h... Mjk sirf aapko karna aata h (while teasing )

Hm:  aap.... Hmm, ab aayega mja....

Ks:  bilkul
Meanwhile, hm phone ranged,  it was DSP sir call,  hm excused herself... Whilst Ks gets lost in thoughts.

Flashback :
Oct 2019
Dear Diary,
How can I do this to her, I hurt Kisshu, she proposed to me and I just didn't respond, I don't know what happened to me, I just...I don't know, it was so sudden, I didn't even get a chance to react before I could say anything to her she ran away, I need to tell her, that she misunderstood the whole thing, I need to clarify this...am going to tell her tomorrow....
I want to tell you something kisshu, it's just I don't know the right words, am not sure if you understand this or not...but I want to tell you...

Ks while reading: "I do understand, it's just me, who felt that way "

Ks flipped to the next page it was dated on Dec 2021.

Dec, 2021
Dear Diary,
It's been 2 years, but it all felt like a dream.. a dream which takes a sleep of 2 years, I know what you were thinking, If I was sorry then where I was for all those years..but trust me..I missed you every day, back then I was going to confront you all but I guess the luck was not on my side, I saw you leaving the college, and followed you on my bike, I tried to stop you but my bad luck, got into an accident.....went into a coma....now here I am, after 2 years, I am not asking you to forgive me just a chance, to tell you..or just to meet you, I know am late, a lot...just want to ask you...am sorry I did not understand your feeling but what about you, you loved me, right? then where were you in those years, why didn't you contact me? 

Tears welled up in Ks's eyes after reading this...
Ks: or hum ye sochke aapse naraz the ki aapne humse contact q nhi kiya itne saal.
" and all those years I was angry, that you didn't even try to contact me.

You got into an accident because of me...
Ye humne kya kiya, pyar to dur ki baat hum to dosti bhi nibha nhi paaye, hum aapko deserve nhi karte hasi, you did the right thing to reject me..., you deserve someone better, someone like Atif.....
" ho sake to hume maaf kar dijiye, humne apne ego ke aage apni dosti bhi kharab kar di.... I miss you, I miss you every day.........

"Ks wiped her tears "What's done is done "Now I can't lose you..l will make sure to give you what you want..you want to be friends like before, I will, I won't let my feelings come between us.