Pov

* bonus part
The next day, ks woke up early and felt a heaviness on her shoulder and stomach...yup... it's ours hm, hm was lying on stomach, her arms were around Ks, her leg was on her(ks) stomach, and her head resting on Ks's shoulder....
Ks (in herself ) aise kon sota h while looking at the ceiling

Ks turns a bit to her side to wake her up but is stopped by her beauty. She got stuck in a moment, ks admired her and a known smile appeared on her face.
You didn't change a bit, that innocence, well proportional nose,  and lips....no no, (closed her eyes ) What am saying
Karishma control!  She is already in a relationship...
Ks while looking at her,
how can I be just friends with her?
How can I not fall for her "again"?
God ! ..sambhal lena...
hm was about to wake up, ks immediately closed her eyes, as she didn't want to be caught red-handed by her.

Hm wakes up, opens her eyes, and is about to get up from the bed, sees a beautiful face, facing her..hm stops for a while and keeps staring at her...
Hm's pov
That innocence, I fell in love, even before knowing you
Meeting you was and is still the best thing that ever happened to me.
I didn't realize what you meant to me until you left me.

I wish, to see this beautiful face every morning for the rest of my life..
Even though I missed that chance, I still wish......
(shook her head )
No, I can't be selfish, how can I wish this, she is already in a relationship + she moved on, I can't think of this, this is wrong...
With that thought, she looked at her realized her position and swiftly moved and went to the bathroom...