Do you ?

No, proofread

Ks woke up first in the morning and looked at hm, who was sleeping peacefully, lying on her stomach with one hand on Ks neck. Ks quietly freed herself and planted a kiss on her forehead with "Good morning" .

Hm: baby ....

Turned towards the source of the voice with fingers crossed.." No, it can't be her"

Hm: say it properly na ...good morning baby (with a wink)

Ks:( cough) hum ....vo ....

Hm: make something na ....you were checking the temperature....fever, right ? with your lips .....

Ks: (with half mouth open) Scratch the side of her forehead ....

Hm: ha...boliye ..kisshu ...hum sun rahe h .....

Ks: alarm.....late ho rha h ....

Ks While getting up blabbers herself ....karishma beta  control .....you can't fall for her ....you can't ...
Here hm, "Kisshu ....why you are so cute " With that she smushed her face into the pillow ...

They had their breakfast, there was complete silence as Ks was embarrassed and stealing glances and hm enjoying it...

They set off for their police station, as hm was in the passenger seat .....

Hm: kisshu ..."No one is here "   as Ks looked at her ...

Ks: I didn't say anything...

Hm: but you are going to .....right, right ....don't lie ....

Ks: I don't ....why would I?

Hm: because you really don't get it,   what you want ...or we can say, you are not aware of things

Ks: who said?

Hm: now? I did, is someone else also said this to you?

Ks:(chukles) Seriously,... I know ..... everything

Hm: you do! Let me check

Ks: yeah...sure ...

Hm: okay ... I will ask you the simple things, let's see how much you know

Ks: bring it on.....

Hm: okay ....but you need to be quick with your answer ...... what's Billu's New Year wish ....?

Ks: ah... I know it ....wait ....ha...permanent membership of billu niwas

Hm: good, cheetah's wish?

Ks: santu

Hm: Santu's wish?

Ks: ahhh,..plumber +   carpenter something?

Hm: (being playful ) Ks's wish?

Ks:(in a flow ) that all of your wishes come true ....

Ks realized what she said as Hm was looking at her with all love and smile  ..and did the (🧿 )Nazar na Lage gesture.....haaye.....Mera bacha ...really !!!

Ks: pursed her lips in embarrassment ....hum....

Hm: ha ...hum sun rahe hai boliye .....coming closer to her.

Kisshu...just say, what's on your mind? Don't filter ......

Ks: nothing .....there is nothing to say ...

(Ks to herself )- no no .... I am not going to say this ...not this time .... I don't want to get attached to her anymore, it only hurts me in the end

Hm: okay, let's play the next round ...

Ks: no ...no ..... I am not playing this ...I mean .....we're almost there.,let's not play ...

Hm: are you scared? Humne to suna tha ...ks or commitment hand-in-hand...but yeah it's like ...once upon the time ..

Ks: chuckles ... I know what you are trying to do .....okay .. let's...

Hm: no, I don't want to put you in the tough   spot...just a simple question

Ks: ask ...(in a low voice )

Hm: what if I say, I love you and want to be in a relationbike?

Ks: don't play like this, I am in no mood ....

Hm: if you were in a mood, would you say yes ....?

Ks: aa.....if ....then yes ...(in a low voice )

Ks: wait ,,,, relationbike....? Do you mean relationship?

Hm: no...,...I mean .... relation-bike....I don't want to be in a relationship with you .....a ship carries a lot of people... I want you only ...so bike.....(with a pout )

An instant smile appeared on Ks's face ..."hasi is back "
With that, ks apply the break as they reach their destination......

Hm: arey ...don't forget we have to go somewhere

Ks: yeah....I do ...but where we are going?

Hm: Hamari gf ne kl humse kuch pucha tha ..uska answer Dene ....