🤐 Her Silence 🤐

Începe de la început

"THE WHOLE FUCKING PROJECT IS WRONG. ARE YOU ALL TRYING TO MAKE ME A FOOL?" I said throwing the file on the floor.

The papers flew and they all were shivering and was looking terrified

Well! Fear me bitches

I was going to say something but stopped seeing Mrs Rathore barging in with V. They came and stood beside them. She had a file in her hand.

I just looked at her and brought my attention back to them.

"I want this project clarification before tomorrow noon. Or else you all are fucking fired" I said raising my voice.

I am done with them. I can't fucking handle the foolishness they are doing. I was going to say something but my wife interfere.

"Mr Rathore. Its-"

Mrs Rathore was going to say something but I stopped her. I am not in a mood to talk now.

"Shut up Mrs Rathore" I said calmly glaring.

"Is that-" I couldn't complete as she cut me off.

"But Mr Rathore it's a-"

That was it. I loose my already edging calm.

"I SAID, SHUT THE FUCK UP! DONT FUCKING CROSS YOUR LIMITS" I shouted.

She visibly flinched and lowered her head muttering a small sorry.

"Abhi list-" V started but I cut him off.

"DON'T" I warned.

He stood understanding my mood. I continued,

"IS THAT CLEAR ALL OF YOU. I WANT THE FUCKING FILE HERE BEFORE 12:00 TOMORROW OR ELSE PACK YOU FUCKING STUFFS AND GET LOST" I yelled.

"Yes sir" they said.

I went out from there, breathing harshly. One day I will put fire in the whole company and will kill everyone in it.

Fuckers

I went in my cabin and indulged in works. It was noon time. I was going to going to get up but a knock was heard.

"Come in" I sighed.

Entered Mrs Rathore with a file. She came to my table and said,

"Sir, this is the actual file of Saini's project with every minute details. It was with me. I was checking the accounts in it. The file you received was incomplete and was the old one" she said putting the file on the table.

I took the file and opened it and was going to say something but when I raised my head, she was already gone.

I sighed and look into the file. As she said it was completed and didn't had any error.

Impressive

I called Mohan and asked him to inform the project department to quit their work and waste the time, since I got the file.

I decided to have lunch with my wife today. I reached the cabin. But it was empty. I was going to the canteen to check her. But on the way I saw, V, Shyama, her and ritesh walking out of the canteen.

They had their lunch?

I decided to ask but my phone rang. I attended it and after 25 minutes of heated conversation, I called V.

V- Hello?
A- Why are you greetings like this?
V- Any reason you called?

What happened to him?

A- Had lunch?
V- Yes.
A- And everyone?
V- I don't know about everyone. I ate. Anything else?
A- What happened? Why are you-

I was cut off by him.