Overlords Vs Overlords

Start from the beginning

"Huh, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd heard of you." Alastor states.

"I attacked you literally last week." Pentious points out, and Alastor cocks his head. "We've done battle, like... 20 times."

"Well, you must have been really bad at this."

"Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal."

Niffty reappears on Alastor's shoulder. "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?"

"Oh, nobody important." Alastor states.

"Bunch of ratbags." Jake hisses in annoyance. "Bunch of Whooperups too."

Over at the Vees' headquarters. A large crowd is in front of a store as they watch an advertisement on the tvs facing the window showing off a spy drone.

"New VoxTek designer voyeur scopes, peeping on the neighbors has never been more stylish." The advertisement plays. "VoxTek. Trust us with your money."

The crowd immediately enters the store and stampedes out with boxes with voyeur scopes, them inside peoples homes they watch their computers, laptops and phones, while being hypnotized.

Then inside a large room with tvs showing off numerous consumers as 'trust us' repeats and overlaps. Electricity courses as Vox stands up from his chair laughing maniacally from his viewer's consumerism.

 Electricity courses as Vox stands up from his chair laughing maniacally from his viewer's consumerism

"Now that's good television!" Vox shouts.

Suddenly Vox's screen-face shifts to reveal an icon of Velvette, another one of them Vees, signifying she's calling, with a clown horn ringtone. Vox courses the call from his screen to his to his hands his hand via electric powers and transfers it to one of his many screens, to reveal Velvette in her studio, her hair in a large ponytail.

 Vox courses the call from his screen to his to his hands his hand via electric powers and transfers it to one of his many screens, to reveal Velvette in her studio, her hair in a large ponytail

Vox sits down on his chair. "Hello there, Velvette! How are you this hellish morning?"

"Oh, cut the shit, Vox." Velvette orders. "I need you up here no!"

Vox looks to one of his screens as he gets his coffee cup and drinks from it. "Whatever could be the problem, my dear?"

"Your little boy toy is wrecking my apartment, while I'm trying to pull together a show and-"