💗Special Chapter💗

Thanks so much for 15k reads😊.
Please do vote and Comment.🥺

Few years later

Author's pov

"Haneul, come back and wear your clothes" Taehyung said shouting after their 6 year old son.

Yes, Taehyung and Jungkook adopted a kid after a few year of marriage.

"No Papa." The boy said and continued running but was soon lifted up into the air. He looked down and shouted excitedly.

"Dada, save me from Papa" Haneul said to his father who chuckled before asking.

"What did you do and Papa is chasing you?" Jungkook asked him.

"I don't want to wear that shirt but Papa won't change it for me" haneul complained pouting.

"What do you want to wear, baby?" Jungkook asked all this time not looking at Taehyung. Taehyung stared at the father son duo in disbelief.

"Onesie" Haneul shouted excitedly.

"Okay, go bring the onesie and I will dress you up okay" Jungkook said and placed Haneul on the ground who run to his room excitedly.

"Hey, sweetcheeks" Jungkook said and leaned to peck Taehyung's lips but got disappointed when Taehyung turned his face away.

"What is is, baby?" Jungkook asked.

"You spoil him too much. How can he wear a onesie in this weather?" Taehyung said as the weather was hot.

"But he is only a child" Jungkook reasoned.

"Still"Taehyung said and turned his head his lips forming a pout.

"Okay, I will stop spoiling him too much, okay?" Jungkook said but still got no reply

"Baby" Jungkook whined not liking the lack of attention.

"What is it?" Taehyung asked and walked away to the kitchen

"Don't do this baby" Jungkook complained.

"Go and freshen up and come for dinner." Taehyung said to him

"I said I will stop spoiling him then what is it?" Jungkook tried again

"What date is today?" Taehyung asked.

"April 5th" Jungkook said but widened his eyes in realization.

"Shit?" He muttered under his breathe and looked up to start apologizing but Tae was already gone.

"How can I forget our anniversary?" Jungkook scolded himself and made his way to their shared bedroom already thinking about ways to make it up to him.

Minor timeskip

"Papa see"Haneul said showing the onesie to Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and took the onesie dressing up Haneul in it.

"Is Papa sad?" Haneul asked.

"No,Papa is happy"Taehyung replied flashing his bunny smile but Haneul wasn't convinced

"Is it Dada?" Haneul asked.

This kid is too smart for his age. Taehyung thought but decided to play along.

"Yes, your Dada made me sad" Taehyung replied

"Really?"Haneul asked tilting his head cutely. But frowned when Taehyung nodded his head.

"What are my babies doing?" Jungkook asked as soon as he entered the kitchen but earned a glare from both.

"What did I do?" Jungkook asked