💗Chapter One💗

Author's pov

A beautiful boy is lying on his bed sleeping peacefully as the sun kisses his face good morning.His sleep is disturbed when the alarm goes off. The beautiful boy we are talking about is Kim Taehyung.

Ring Ring

He squints his eyes and groan getting up from his bed rubbing his eyes.

''Ugh! what's with this alarm waking me up this early'' He said clearly ignoring the fact that he set the alarm himself.

Just then his phone rang. He answered the call without looking at the id.

''YAH, KIM TAEHYUNG WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU? WE WERE SUPPOSE TO COME TO SCHOOL EARLY, RIGHT? '' His friend Jimin said through the phone.

''Jiminaa,why are you shouting my ears are hurting now thanks to you. It is still 6 AM in the morning.Plus I am coming wait a few more minutes'' Taehyung said

''Okay, hurry up. Bye!'' Jimin said

"Bye" Taehyung said and ended the call.

Taehyung's pov

''Let's get ready shall we?'' I said

I got and went into my bathroom to finish my morning routine. When I finished I went downstairs to have breakfast prepared by my hyung.Yes, I live with my Hyungs as I am an orphan.

"Jin Hyung! Joon Hyung!'' I shouted for both my hyungs.

''Good morning Hyungs'' I greeted and sat down

''Good morning, Taebear'' Both said

''Did you sleep well?'' Jin hyung asked

''Yeah"I said

''Eat up and go to school you do not want to be late , do you?'' Joon hyung said.

I finished eating and said bye to my hyungs. I took my bag and rushed out of the house.

Time skip

Author's pov

Taehyung arrived at school and started to look for someone then he heard his name being shouted.He swiftly turned around and saw his friend and rushed towards him.

''TAEHYUNG'' Jimin shouted

"JIMIN''Taehyung shouted back

''I missed you so much'' said Jimin

''Same here"said Taehyung and they hugged

''So, you do not miss me but this shorty huh?'' A voice said from behind them.

Taehyung swiftly turned around and saw his boyfriend staring at him.

"Kook, how can you say that I definitely missed you'' He said and put his arms around Jungkook's neck

"If you really missed me then where is my morning kiss." he asked raising an eyebrow

"So, Kook is sulking because I did not give him a morning kiss'' Taehyung teased before he could continue a pair of lips cut him off.

It was Jungkook. Tae kissed back quickly. They continued eating each other's lips forgetting about a certain shorty called Jimin.

"Yah you two get a room. How can you guys makeout in front of my baby" yelled someone clearly teasing them by his statement.

They broke the kiss and Taehyung looks down blushing madly.

" Tsk, you guys do the same, Yoongs"Jungkook snickered.

"Whatever, lets just get to class"Yoongi said

Then they all walked to class.They got seated in pairs. Jungkook and Taehyung/Jimin and Yoongi.They sat down few minutes later the teacher came in and started to teach.

Jungkook's pov

The teacher was teaching but my focus was on my baby. How did I become so lucky to have him in my life, I mean he is perfect. As the lesson went on I got bored so I called out to Taehyung.

"Baby"I called

"What?" he said

"I am bored. Couldn't we just skip class and do some thing more fun?"I said

"Listen, you can have fun later but for now listen to the teacher or else no kisses for a week"He said.

Hmp, how can he be so mean to me his boyfriend. I thought pouting a bit.

"Fine, don't get mad. I am concentrating now" I said

"Good boy" he said and patted my head.

I shook my head and pouted. Now I will be super bored.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was the chapter??

Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.

Love you😘