[ 3 ] Bound to You

Start from the beginning

His lips moves to her throat and kisses there. He licked her neck and digs his teeth in her soft. She grasped his hair and throws her head in pleasure as he sucks her neck. She moaned in pain as he gave her a bite and soothes it later by licking and sucking her neck. He moved to her lips and captured them again.

"I so want to have you on this table but you're hungry so I want to fill your stomach with food first. Also, we're going Shimla tomorrow." He said rubbing their noses together.

"Yay... I'm so excited for our marriage." She said joyfully and he chuckled at her cute excitement.

Later, his assistant arrived the food and arranged on his desk and goes from there. They both had lunch together.

"Are you sure?" Randhir asked.

"Of course. I'm not a baby. And I've four bulky guards around me who is protecting me. So don't worry. You just attend your meeting and meet me at home." She said kissing his cheeks.

"Ok. Bye. Take care." He said smooching her lips and opens the car door for her.

She sits in and waved her hand thus he closed the door. He gave some instructions to the guards and the drive drove to the mall.

...................

After one and half hour, Sanyu hands some bags to the guard and walks another shop. She was entering a shop but collides with someone but didn't fall as she balanced herself.

"Hey.. are you alright?" The mid age lady asked.

"Yes. I'm fine. I'm sorry too." Sanyu said looking up with a small smile.

"You?" That lady exclaimed and anger rushes in her vein.

"Excuse me. Do I know you?" Sanyu asked confused.

"You trapped my innocent son. You bitch." That lady said angrily.

"Wait wait... which son? I don't even know your son. Just stay in your limits. I'm already engaged. I think you're mistaken for someone else." Sanyu said showing her ring to her.

"I'm not mistaken. I've seen you with my son Randhir. I know you did trapped him for his money." That lady said.

That's when Sanyu realized that this woman is his mother.

"Oh... so you're his unlucky mother. What if I did trapped him for his money? What will you do?" Sanyu asked folding her arms.

"I'll sue you, bitch. How dare you to trap my innocent son?" She said angrily.

"Innocent? Now you do really believe that your son is an innocent. You didn't trusted him when he was actually innocent." Sanyu said sarcastically.

"You bitch, how dare you to say something like that to me? I'll kill you." She said approaching to her but the guards blocked her and pushes her to the ground.

"You've no right to interfere in his life. You've lost the right when you failed as mother. Now I don't want to see the sorrow of his past hunting him. Stay away from him." Sanyu warned her in heavy tone and walked from there followed by the guards.

She does shopping for another one hour, she reached home and lay on the couch. Few minutes she dragged her lazy ass to their room and goes to the bathroom.

After half hour, Randhir got freed from the meeting and returned home. He didn't found her in the room so he got freshen and comes downstairs then goes to the backyard. There, she was sitting on a mattress and eating fruits while watching the sunset. He walks to her and sits beside her.

"Hey... enjoying alone." He teased and she twisted her lips.

"Who said I'm alone? I've our baby with me. We both are enjoying a lot." She said leaning in his arms and he cuddles her closer.

"How're you feeling? Did you puke again?" He asked caressing her hair.

"No, I didn't puke again. In fact, I shopped for three hours and had pizza and juice. I like the taste. And then I collided with someone but balanced myself. And that person is bitch." She said climbing in his lap and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Who was she?" He asked tugging her hair behind her ear.

"Your mother. She was accusing me for being in relationship with you. But you don't worry, I told her not to interfere in our life." She said and narrated him everything.

He hugs her and kisses her shoulder while she ran her hand through his hair.

"I'm sorry that she accused you because of me. I don't want to drag you in my problem." He said sadly.

"It's not your fault so don't apologize. They don't deserve you. You're a gem and I'm lucky to have you in my life. Don't ever say that again." She said kissing his forehead and lips.

"Never leave me alone. I don't want to lost in darkness again. I want to live this life with you and our baby." He said touching their foreheads.

"I won't let you go back in the darkness again. You deserve happiness." She mumbled capturing his lips.

Her hands tangled in his hair and pulled him closer. He deepens the kiss and roams his hand on her chest. She moaned as he squeezed her breasts and enters his tongue in her mouth. He roamed his tongue in her whole mouth and sucked her tongue thus she clutched his hair tightly. He broke the kiss after exploring her mouth and breathed on her neck.

"I want you. I've been craving for your touch for past two days." She said smooching her lips.

"Then let me fulfill your cravings." He said smashing his lips on hers and got up from the floor.

He walked into the house and went upstairs to their room. He lay on the bed with her on top of him. She chewed his lips so hard that it's started bleeding and she felt his blood. She sucked his lips softly and nibbled them making sure to erase his pain. He held her protectively and let her kiss the way she wants. She thrust her tongue in and tasted each corner of his mouth. She took his tongue in between her teeth and bites hard then sucked as he moaned in pain. Her hands tangled in his hair and pulled them harshly as she kissed him hard. She broke the kiss after doing a wild assault with his lips and rubbed her thumb on his swollen lips.

"I'm sorry." She said shyly and felt guilt for hurting him.

"You won't feel sorry after what I do with you." He said flipping their position and goes between her legs.

He opens the button of her shirt and throws on the floor then pulls out her panty leaving her naked. He rubbed her nub and pinching her pussy and rolled his tongue..

To be continued...

So how's the chapter?

Next chapter hot or should I skip?

Comment down for the next chapter.

Thank you...