Gym day with the vampires. She didn't even know what gym was, she hadn't had it yet. It didn't truly matter to her what it was, she felt her excitement stir as she thought of the vampire. Then she felt the soft leather brush against her neck and she swallowed thickly. Her feelings were confusing and she could feel her head hurt. The question suddenly echoed in her mind. The memory stone. What should she do? What would be the right thing to do? Maybe it would help. Maybe.

"We're here," Elizabeth said and Lupita jerked her head up. She looked outside the window and saw the school approach. She could see North and Valeria standing outside the school, talking.

"Bye Mom," Jazmyn said as she hurried out of the car. Lupita smiled and took her backpack before opening the car door. She wasn't as fast as Jazmyn and stayed to give Elizabeth a small hug and received a motherly kiss on the top of her head. Lupita smiled as she had to lean down slightly for the woman to reach her.

"Don't push yourself too hard," Elizabeth whispered to her and started walking with her to the school. "And don't push yourself too hard either young lady. You are only half wolf," Elizabeth said and pinched Jazmyn's cheek.

"Hey, Lupi!" Valeria exclaimed and jumped on the girl. Lupita just managed to catch the fox and stabilize herself. She could feel her tail wag rapidly and hit the sides of her arms. "We didn't hear anything from you, are you ok? The new moon really isn't fun."

"I'm fine," Lupita said and made sure to try to hide the collar around her neck. "You?" she turned to North who was walking towards them.

"I'm great," she said and carefully pealed Valeria away from her. "A little tired, but good." Lupita nodded and almost jumped out of her skin when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

"Hey fluffy," a familiar voice said. Lupita turned and saw a big head of fluffy curls.

"Hi," Lupita said frowned at the witch.

"Just wanted to wish you good luck today," MJ said and leaned into her ear. "Give me an answer by the end of the day... please." Lupita then felt a small peck on her cheek before the witch disappeared.

"What was that?" Jazmyn asked as Lupita straightened up.

"Something," Lupita said and looked at North. The shifter looked after the witch before looking back at Lupita. She scanned her face before moving to her neck. Lupita felt her hand move to her neck as North's eyes burned into her skin.

"Let's go get you changed Lupi," North said. "You guys get to your classes."

"I can come with you," Jazmyn said and made to follow the two but North put her hand out.

"You are already changed and if we are late you can vouch for us," North said. She didn't let Jazmyn get another word in before she moved with Lupita toward the room with the showers. Once they entered North closed the door and Lupita heard something click. "Here," North said and handed her a bag. Lupita opened it to reveal a T-shirt and a pair of loose shorts. "They should be your size. They're mine and we are about the same build and height."

"Thank you," Lupita said in a low voice and went to take off her clothes but hesitated when North's eyes stayed on her. Lupita wasn't shy about her body, or, she wasn't. A lot had changed. Her body had changed. "Are you gonna watch?" she asked as she held onto the hem of her sweater.

"Do you want me not to?" North asked but made no move to look away.

"N-no," Lupita stammered but she turned to face away from North and began taking off her sweater.

"Who did it?" North asked once she threw her sweater onto the ground.

"What?" Lupita asked and quickly reached for the t-shirt.