Hinata Is Complicated

Start from the beginning

Did I do something stupid...I don't remember anything, Hinata asked.

No!!! You were just cute yesterday...I mean you always are, Naruto replied.

It must be embarrassing...Hinata asked.

No!! not at all!!

Btw, Did you change your font when you're drunk, Naruto joked and Hinata gave him a confused look.

I mean...you were not talking in English so I didn't understand what were you saying... Naruto replied.

You didn't understand...Hinata asked.

Yeah!! You said something about Moon and then...

It's ok!!! Hinata cut him off.

It's fine...let's not talk about it..I don't want to know what stupidity have I done after getting drunk...Hinata said.

You did nothing stupid... The person who has done something stupid is here..

Naruto said pointing at Karin.

What are you thinking about?? Sai asked.

Sakura?? Where can I meet or find her, Karin replied.

Why do you have to find her??

I want to know what happened?? Why they broke up?? And about my chance with Sasuke too...

***********************
Yeah!! I'm in the (&) mall...No..I'm at the entrance...ok...coming!!! Sasuke said on the phone.

He was about to leave when he noticed a person passing by him. He started at that familiar figure with surprised eyes and received no expression from her as he was a stranger to her.

She passed by him out of the mall. Sasuke was standing still as he was maybe digesting what happened exactly.

He stood there for some time and then he started running out of the mall. His eyes started scanning the place with desperation and he again noticed her he ran to her but she sat in a taxi.

Taxi!! Sasuke shouted even though he came in his car.

Please, follow that taxi!! I'll pay you double...triple..just follow that taxi...

Sasuke said when the taxi driver was reluctant to go.

Sasuke sat in the taxi and they started following her.

Please, faster!!! Sasuke said.

They had been following her for some time but then suddenly Sasuke asked to stop the taxi and go back.

But sir...

No!! Let's go back!! Let's go back to the mall.... Sasuke said and sighed looking at the taxi which was now far from him and disappeared from his eyes.

************************
So, it's fine we will do this...you're ready Hinata?? Karin asked.

Are you guys sure about it? It's not right!!!! Hinata asked.

Hinata, you're not a lawyer yet so chill... And it's not a crime, Naruto replied.

You just have to pick up the call and talk to him like normally and ask him to meet you in Zzz place, Sai said.

Karin is also a girl, why don't you ask her to do this!! Hinata said.

Because he knows Karin!! Naruto replied.

So you deceive boys also!! Hinata asked.

What?? It's nothing like that, see, he is our school friend and he used to like this girl but she moved to another city...

So you guys made a fake account and have been talking to him for some months, Hinata cut him off.

Yeah!!! It's fun!! But now he is doubting us, Karin said.

You guys are so impossible...Hinata said.

Come on!! Friends always tease each other!! You think, when you talk to him he'll be sure that it's not us and when he comes to that place we will surprise him....Naruto said laughing.

We will make him call her when we are around him, so he won't doubt, Karin said.

I'm thinking about his expressions It would be so much fun!!! Sai said.

To pick on your friend is it fun?? Hinata asked.

Don't worry!! He won't mind...and it's not like only we pick on him he also does that...we always tease each other like this!!! Naruto replied.

And now you're also a part of our gang.... Karin added.

So ready? Naruto asked and she nodded.

*********************
I don't know what am I doing but is it what friends do?? It's wrong but sounds fun though!!! Hinata said to herself.

She put her mask on picked up the call and started talking.

She always feels confident when she wears a mask or thinks that no one is watching her.

The call ended.

Did I really do something so stupid like this!! What was that?? But...

She laughed.

It was really fun!!!

She said and stopped laughing before going outside Because she is quite good at maintaining that she is not childish or immature.

***************************

Have you guys ever pranked your friends like this??

Vote Comment and share.

Always be happy everyone.
😊😊😊