Chapter no.3 Ash Ketchum?

Start from the beginning

The girl's expression changed to one of confusion and concern. "Don't tell me you forgot about your girlfriend in all your stress?"

The word 'girlfriend' echoed in Peter's mind, repeating over and over.

His face turned bright red, a mixture of shock and embarrassment washing over him. He felt as if he had drifted into his own world, lost in the realization that he had a girlfriend even though he had never been on a date.

Before he could gather his thoughts, the girl grabbed his hand and started running, pulling him along.

[ A Few Minutes Later ]

Walking hand in hand with the girl, Peter felt completely out of his element. Her chatter was a blur in his ears, something about an uncle, a fish, and a bucket of ice cream. "Yeah," he responded, though he had no idea what he was agreeing to.

She pointed excitedly at a Meowth nearby.

"That Meowth is so cute, I really want to catch it when I get my trainer's license," she said

"Yeah," Peter echoed, his mind racing.

A girlfriend? This is crazy.

He couldn't shake the surreal feeling, even as part of him relished the idea.

Trying to break the awkward silence, Peter ventured a guess.

"Uh, Honey?"

The girl's cheeks flushed a deep red, adding to Peter's confusion.

"Are... are you really my girlfriend?" Peter managed to ask, his voice shaky with nerves.

"Of course," the girl replied, her worry evident. "Are you alright? You've been acting really strange."

Taking a deep breath, Peter impulsively wrapped his arm around the girl's waist, causing her to blush with embarrassment. "I want to kiss my girlfriend!" he declared, his face turning a deep shade of red.

If this is a dream, I'm going to enjoy it my way.

Peter puckered up his lips awkwardly, making it obvious he had no clue how to go about kissing.

The reaction was instant.

The girl slapped him, screamed "Ahh!" in embarrassment, and ran towards the school.

Peter stood there, stunned, as bystanders stared.

As Peter touched the reddened area on his face, the reality of the pain hit him hard.

"I just felt pain," he thought, his mind racing. "But this is supposed to be a lucid dream, right?"

He could feel the warmth and the sting on his cheek, too real to be just a figment of his imagination.

"No way, this pain, these sensations... They're real," he realized, panic starting to set in.

"Who am I? How did I get here?"