20

The last time I saw her was when Elspeth had invited HER over.

When she made an appearance back at SALTBURN she sent her love for Elspeth with some roses. I figured she was back for the money maybe.. like I was but..I just couldn't set myself to put my hands on her. I mean she had started her own family within those 3-4 years, I would've caused too much attention on myself if I took her life away.

She was already a couple months pregnant when she came over, her small bump made an appearance already on her young adult body. Her YELLOW LINEN DRESS was just astonishing against her SKIN. I stopped assuming she was here for money when I observed what she was wearing. Apparently she had spent the last two summers in Korea to accommodate with her boyfriend or whoever the guy was. It was clear enough she had became quite successful after she left SALTBURN.

I remember her gentle presence when it came to even touching a statue in the house. Now she's covered in jewelry that's worth maybe a painting or two in the blue room.

Though she came by herself a bodyguard looking man waited in a black SUV right out infront of the house. I wondered with all my thoughts how she had gotten so far with little help or work.

"You still look exactly the same if not younger"I smiled as she looked down.

"That means a lot, 15 years ago just seems like such a long time ago..it's nice to be here tho"She sighed placing her hand on her small bump as she became gloomy.

"Well where have you been?"I asked

"Everywhere..after I had my first kid I stayed in Korea with my fiancés parents while he finished up his last year at Oxford..and I just came back last month and I couldn't be more happy to leave- it just wasn't for me"She sighed.

Everytime I saw her sadness or irritation i felt sorry for her, though I shouldn't it was just her facial expression that made me feel sympathetic for her.

"Wow..Traveling the word I see"I laughed as she smiled

"Do you ever want kids someday?"She asked

"..I don't know yet, seems like a lot of responsibilities"I smiled

"And are you not ready for that yet?"She laughed

"Not at all"I replied.

I could understand why it wasn't so hard for her to move on to rich guy to rich guy. I mean the way i flutter around her and could just admire her laugh and smile all day. With privilege like hers I shouldn't be quite surprised she's got A1 services and flights country to country. It was like anything she requested was at the tip of her fingers.

One thing that made her different from all those shamelessly rich people was that she carried glee and love, her intentions were always presented right.

I watched her car drive off never seeing her again, but maybe it was for the best she was too innocent to keep around for now.

WITH HER KINDNESS

HER LOVE

OH SHE WAS SWEET

LIKE A PLUM.