12

[ "feels like magic" by Sports has been replaced by "let the light in" by Lana Del Rey ]

She watched as he railed into her kissing her neck.

She felt herself getting closer to him.

He then stopped kissing her and just left his head in the crook of her neck.

She kept moaning, Soon they both felt themselves melt into each other letting out a sigh and a few deep breaths. He left his head in the side of her neck while his staff just listed there inside of her still.

He then got up off her pulling his shorts up.

She closed her eyes as her head gently fell on Felix's shoulder, she pulled him closer as he grabbed a small towel and wet it with warm water, he started wiping the residue from between her thighs and her entrance. 

When he wouldn't fall asleep he'd do that to her all the time, he saw it as keeping eachother clean and just doing it cause he'd see her doing it herself sometimes.

Once he folded it over.
He got from between her thighs and walked away,  she stayed on the counter trying to catch her frames straight.

She had drank so much that night. She then got her underwear off the floor putting them back on along with her shirt. Felix took a cigarette out the package closing the pack tossing it on the bed as he put the end between his lips lighting the end taking a hit.

She walked over towards him wrapping her arms around him as he lifted his arms a bit being taken back in surprise

She placed her head on his chest.

"I love you"She sighed.

"What're you talking about?"He asked pushing her curly hair from her eyes.

"I love you"she mumbled

"You're very tipsy my dear"he spoke and kissed her forehead.

If she weren't drunk she'd take what he said into consideration but she just walked away going to her nightstand opening the drawer pulling out the photo Farleigh left her with.

"Look what Farleigh left me"She laughed.

Felix turned to her, he furrowed his eyebrows and his face was in shock.

"What, do you know her?"Florence asked

He didn't say anything but the look of guilt showed up on his face.

"I slept with her.."He mumbled as her smiled dropped.

"And you still have it?"she asked raising her tone.

"Yea I mean but- it's very old maybe from-"

"I don't care how old it is you still manage to have it on you and have the nerve to fuck around with me"She yelled

"We're not even in a relationship we just fuck around like you just said- you have no reason to be upset with me" he enunciated getting closer to her, the two we're both across from one another.

"Do you even hear how you sound right now? I wouldn't be upset if I didn't LOVE you but I love loving you FELIX I hate when I'm mad at you but I can't- i could never hate you- that's how much love I have for you.. and if you plan on just being here and wanting to fuck every five seconds I'm not gonna keep loving you— I put so much energy into us because I never wanna un satisfy you!"She yelled

He didn't say anything, she waited for him to say something hoping he'd tell her "I LOVE YOU"

"cause I love to love to love to love you, and I hate to hate to hate to hate you"

LET THE LIGHT IN - LDR