6

Every second they got together alone they were all over each other. Sometimes they'd get away from everyone else just to make out, It wasn't always that they were alone. Florence would always feel eyes on them but she never said anything and would brush it off labeling it as "YOU FORM BUTTERFLIES
IN MY STOMACH".

They did almost everything together like reading Harry Potter at night in her room on her bed going back and forth lying on top of one another, Tanning outside, watching more horror movies downstairs on low while everyone else was asleep.

He glanced at her as her eyes sunk in the movie.

Felix jumped against her as she gasped spilling some of the popcorn on the floor, he laughed as she smiled looking down at the popcorn she spilt as he nibbled on her ear kissing her cheek

They were both now in her room again face to face, so close they could feel each other's breath everytime one of them spoke.

"No the first time you met me was when i went to your graduation"she spoke.

He rose his eyebrows, "Maybe.. I don't really remember because I was with Oliver most of the day"He replied.

"I didn't really meet you I kinda just saw you"She added

"Yea see- I don't remember talking to you..I would've remembered if I did"He assured.

"Yea?"She asked

"Yea"He nodded smiling getting closer.

"Whys that?"She asked

"Cause I wouldn't be able to forget your face"He flirted placing his hand on her cheek, she smiled moving in closer pressing her lips against his as their legs intertwined.

She pulled away for a second "I wanna do something with you"she smiled looking into his eyes.

"What is it?"he asked softly

"Keep photos with me"She spoke

She then got up getting off the bed grabbing her camera off her second nightstand.

"That's quite risky, don't you think someone will find them?"He asked

"Come on please"She begged getting back on the bed on her knees.

He slouched up.

He looked at her as she was waiting for an answer.

"Fine.."He released as she smiled.

If only they knew those 44 photos they took would lead back to them in exposure. They weren't just cute wide film photos, but included nudity. Doing risky things like this made them develop closer sharing skin,watching one another undress, there were photos of the hickeys all around her neck/chest with her covered nipples, her back out with her head looking back into the camera, photos of her body alone, photos of her against him, photos of her tongue tied with his, her arms wrapped around his neck and head on his chest.

Most of them were all photos he took himself.

He didn't feel as if these photos were special, he had no intention whatsoever of telling her he's taken photos like these before with his ex. Of course he still cherished them but only did so for her, he didn't have plans for the photos but to keep them away under his bed or in the top of his closet. After they took the photos they were all over each other again but kept quiet still.