13

Felix sat there on the beach chair with his shades on. Usually he'd tell Farleigh or Oliver how he felt about something when he's anxious or worried but those two were out the window now.

He did wanna tell her he loved her if he knew tonight was the last time he'd see her again.

He did LOVE her, but like Farleigh said he wasn't for her. She deserved someone who didn't keep their head in the field always ready for the next girl and the next drink and next adventure. She was more mature than him, but she would've waited for him to pull himself together and evolve so she could love him in a fair manner.

It was so strange deciding how he wanted to feel about her. She wasn't like any other girl he's been with before and he meant that, she did really care about him. He knew she was in love with him, he knew she meant everything she said. But he knew he COULD NOT LOVE HER THE WAY SHE DESERVED TO BE LOVED.

HE DIDN'T WANT TO HURT HER
MORE THAN HE ALREADY DID.

He would hate himself if he were to sit there and watch her cry.

Everytime he'd insult her he'd walk away from her so he wouldn't have to be in her presence while she broke down or had a chance to react.

At breakfast he didn't look at her once, he pushed himself further away from her.

Elspeth was now speaking with Florence.

"Oh no darling you can't leave now, Oliver's party is tonight, you wouldn't wanna miss that..you've worked so hard on your costume"Elspeth worried

"There really isn't a reason for me to stay here, and Farleigh won't answer my calls and I just- it's not that big of a trouble i promise"Florence sighed.

"Don't worry about Farleigh, he's fine..somewhere but you need to stay darling we're not strangers anymore..we adore your stay"She smiled

"Thank you" Florence replied softly

"Come on just stay till the party's over then i won't give you any trouble to leave, you can go right on your way"Elspeth smiled

"...I guess I'll stay" Florence sighed

"Alright then, I requested the finest chocolate cake for tonight oh.. it's gonna be delightful darling" she smiled making her way out of Florence's room.

She looked at her things that had been packed up already by the door. Then she looked at her costume.

It was beautiful like Elspeth mentioned.

She was going to be TITANIA from Midsummers Night Dream It had a dark green silk base with the style of a draped backless, split thigh dress. The dress stopped above her ankle. She planned on being barefoot since the party was mostly outside in the grass. Her toe nails were still painted white from the pedicure she gave herself yesterday. The dress was loose everywhere else except for her waist, it really displayed her slight hour glass figure.

She spent about 2 hours on it making it suitable and perfect for tonight.