8

Oliver believed Felix didn't deserve someone as beautiful as Florence. The next day, well rest of the week Florence and Felix were still Florence and Felix.

Farleigh still had his head in the clouds.

"No fucking shit"He laughed with his sister as the two were leaning on each other on the couch.

He took a hit of the cigarette as she laughed.

They were both browsing through celebrity drama online, Felix was day dreaming while staring at the two siblings.

They were now laughing uncontrollably.
Venetia was behind them looking into Farleighs laptop laughing aswell.

Elspeth and Sir James had been planning Oliver's party that was in two weeks.

Florence glanced at Felix who had been zoning out at the floor.

"Felix come look at this"Venetia laughed

"I'm good"He said.

"No come on it's funny"Farleigh added

"I'm fine, I really don't care that much"Felix sighed

"Felix stop being weird.."Florence laughed.

"I'm fucking good- it's really not that serious!"He yelled getting up

Farleigh set aside his laptop.

"Don't fucking yell at her like that!" Farleigh yelled.

"Let him go he's being weird"Venetia sighed rolling her eyes.

Farleigh was in eye contact with Felix, neither of them wanted to look away.

Florence looked away sighing closing Farleighs laptop, Felix glanced at Florence then back at Farleigh laughing.

"Oh Jesus Christ" Felix laughed going upstairs as Farleigh turned around looking at Florence.

"I should go check on hi-"

"No- you shouldn't"Farleigh cut off Florence grabbing her wrist.

"Why would you do that anyway?"He asked Venetia looked at her waiting for an answer.

"He's been upset with me back and forth..I don't know what his problem is" Flo sighed.

"Give him a break then, he's never in his right mind"Farleigh replied letting her go as she crossed her arms looking at the stairs before she sat back down on the couch.

"Well...what'd you do?"Venetia asked

"I'm...trying to figure that out myself" Florence sighed again.

She didn't wanna keep dealing with Felix's manipulative attitude, dealing with him was getting tiring. He was making her vacation feel more like a burden.