𝘀𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Dream had left the kitchen area and walked outside to the other side of the ship. She saw the beautiful view of the ocean and the sunlight. Some days Dream would head outside and find the ocean and look at the view of it. She would do this and think about her mother. Dream imagined a lot about her mother.

Imagine how her mother would be there if she had a problem with her power and helping create any type of pixie dust. All those things that mother and daughter would do together.

Dream didn't remember her mother as a woman who died by fairy hunters. She remembered her as the savior who saved her life.

She looks up at the sky again before walking away from the view. Dream carefully jumps on the platform from the docks. She went over to the Baratie restaurant to eat and this time she brought money.

Dream walks into the Baratie and goes to the same fish man who took the crew seat yesterday. The fairy girl lifts her finger for one and the fish man smiles and nods at the girl.

The fish man guided her downstairs to where the seats were. He pulled out a chair for her and Dream thanked him and took a seat. He gave the blonde girl the menu and left her. She scanned the menu to see what food she wanted to eat.

"Welcome to the Baratie. What can I get for you?" Dream eye stops track and looks up to see the waiter. She saw that this waiter had dark blue hair with a nose pierced on the right side.

"I would like the steak with only mashed potatoes and a banana milkshake with extra whipped cream." Dream ordered her food and the blue-haired waiter wrote this all down on the notepad.

"Okay! Anything else?" He asked the fairy girl and she shook her head no. She closes the menu and hands it off to the waiter.

The waiter grabs the Baratie's menu and walks away from the table. Dream takes out her perfect-sized journal and opens up a new clean page. She took out her pencil and began drawing. This was a gift that she gave her before Mihawk and Zoro fought among themselves.

⋆.*

In front of the Baratie restaurant, people come out, go inside, or even bring boxes of food for the restaurant. A powerful three jumped to the surface and the group let out a shriek of terror when they saw three sharks coming out of the water.

The main shark named Arlong chuckled out loud as he saw people were scared of him and his mates right beside him.

"Who's hungry?" Arlong snarls and smiles at the people.

Arlong and his two companions walk into the restaurant scaring the people that were outside. But the moment they started walking all the people scattered away from the three sharks. The sea creatures walk inside the restaurant.

A loud bang came from upstair causing Dream to look up at the view of the staircase. She was three sharks with the fish man that served the tables walking along with them. Dream knew damn well who one of the sharks were. Arlong. People in the restaurant noticed his presence with his two campaigns.