𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Gecko Islands. It took a little bit longer than expected, but they made it to the Syrup Village. Nami tells them to sloop out of the boat to the sea as she finds out where the boats are. After that, they walked around the Islands and stopped in front of the wanted poster on the board wall.

Luffy lay on the dirt with his feet up against the wall, looking at the wanted posters hanging up on the brick wall.

"Luffy get up from the dirt. You're going to get your clothes dirty." Dream told the boy with a straw hat. Which reminds her of her godfather, Shanks.

"You got to be kidding me." Zoro looking at Buggy the Clown wanted a poster. Dream snaps away from Luffy. See that Zoro was staring at the clown's poster on the wall.

"That clown was worth 15 million Berry. We should've stuffed his head in a bag and brought it with us." Zoro stated looking down that Luffy.

"Zoro, violence isn't always the key." As Dream said giving money to starving children. Watches the kids having a big smile. They thanked her and ran off.

"Agreed. What Marine would pay you that bounty anyways?" Luffy questioned Zoro. "You're kind of a wanted man yourself now." Luffy smiled at Zoro.

"Didn't even think of that." The green-headed boy hummed knowing he was right.

Luffy sat up from the laying position and did a back roll having a bit of a struggle, but ended up being good and got up. The straw boy walked over to Zoro.

"All the more reason to get to the Grand Line. Fresh start!" Luffy said to Zoro patting him on his shoulder. Dream was dusting the dirt off Luffy's back.

"Hey! You got us a ship." Luffy said to Nami who was walking towards them.

"Working on it. Did you push the sloop out to sea like I told you?" Nami asked them. Luffy replied.

"Yeah. No Marines are gonna be following us here." Nami determined on Luffy's words and looked at the two crew mates.

"Well, we're not gonna be here very long. Turns out Syrup Village is known for its shipbuilding. Lots of options." Nami smirked at the crew and Luffy's smile brought up.

"Well, what are we waiting for then?" Luffy excitedly said walking away. Dream knew that Luffy couldn't wait to find the perfect boat.

Nami looked at the direction she came from and pointed but she was lost in words and followed Luffy. Dream was right behind her and Zoro crumbled the wanted poster from the board. Dropping the paper on the dirt and then walking away.

⋆.*

It took a while for Luffy to find the ship's sight. Dream saw hard workers doing their jobs. She was walking right beside her ex-lover. Yes, it's felt weird but she can't be uncomfortable the whole time because basically, they are going to see each other almost every day.