𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗮𝗶𝗿𝘆

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Orange town was once a beautiful to town when Dream first visited the town. She lived there about 4 months, she loved. Dream was actually a part-time librarian in the town and helped kids read books. The children loved her but when she left town to go into hiding because she was being hunted by a bounty hunter.

Once she came back to the Orange town, Dream saw the destruction of the town that pirate had made. Every single house including her house, and the library. Buggy and his freaks destroy the town, and she didn't get why they destroyed. The people did nothing to him and his pirates.

Dream learned that Buggy wanted the spotlight, but he didn't have audience, so he didn't have the spotlight. Buggy had to strike a little town at didn't have any marines or someone to protect them. She was furious at the clown. Dream wanted to help but first she had to figure out a plan to get the people backer safety.

For 2 months Dream had been trying to the people from Orange town to safety but it wouldn't work that all. Whenever she blew the sleepy fairy dust at one of the freaks, an other comes in and finding their crew on the floor sleeping. The people knew that Dream was trying to help them, some people had hope for her and some didn't.

⋆.*

Dream was in her hiding place in the wreckage that Buggy the clown made on Orange town. It's been weeks since, she has been trying to find a way to saving the Orange town folks from chained up in the sitting area.

She was making a whole batch of sleepy fairy dust. Today was the day, she thought to herself. The day that she was going to help the people from slavery and a plan to make the freaks fall asleep. She didn't like the thought of killing them. Dream wasn't like a killer.

Dream was done and first puts inside her little mini green knitted pouch and closes it up. Then puts inside her brown knitted bag that she made. She grabs her spare shirt and short, just in case she gets her clothes dirty. And grab everything that she has with her.

Dream throws her bag over her head and lands on her shoulder. She took a big breath and prayed for a little hope that this works that the way she wanted. Before walking away from her hiding place, Dream ties her hair up to a ponytail. Now she was ready to fight and help.

The fairy girl didn't walk straight to the middle of the entrance of Buggy's tent because there was already two freaks guarding it. She had to go around the tent to where there was an other entrance that the freaks didn't know. Well it's wasn't really an opening.

Dream went around and spotted the mark that she had made a few weeks back. She went over there quietly. Dream had to focus where she steps because that could easily be heard by Buggy or his freaky crew mates.

She lifts up the trap of the tent and went inside of the Buggy's circus tent. There was chest in there was costume rackets in the way of her. Dream pushes that slowly to the right of her leaving her a space that she could squeeze into. But she accidentally made a sound