𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

It was still nighttime, and the sun was going to come up in a few hours. Meaning Dream had that least a few more hours to get Zoro to call off the fight with her father. She was standing in front of the Going Merry whether to go in or not. When she walked away from her father, Zoro looked so mad and she didn't even look at her other friends. But how would you feel if your friends found out who was your dad?

This made her question herself and also told herself that she was a bad friend. Dream wished that she told the Straw Hat crew about her father.

"Dream?" Her thought was interrupted by a familiar new voice. She turns around to see Sanji.

"What are you doing here? It's quite chill outside." Sanji walks over to Dream and takes off his dress coat. He saw she had dry tears on her cheek.

Sanji only knew this girl today and he was already falling in love with her. He throws his dress coat on Dream's shoulder and smiles and whispers thanked him.

"Are you okay?" Sanji asked the sad girl and shook her head no. "Do you want to talk about it?" He asked her again and Dream nodded at her.

Sanji gently grabs Dream's shoulder and guides her back to the Baratie. She let him push her back to the restaurant and then he guided her to the back of the restaurant and it wasn't the kitchen. Dream guessed that this was the place where he lived.

The blonde boy gets his PJs off the bed and chubs the clothes in the clothes closing the door. Dream didn't bother if his place was clean or not. She needed to talk to someone.

"Sanji, it's okay." Dream stopped him from cleaning any more of his stuff. "I just want to talk to someone." She stumbled.

"Why are you crying?" Sanji first of all asked Dream. He brought Dream down to sit with him on his bed.

"It's because my ex-boyfriend decided to challenge my father to fight to the death and he accepted the challenge." Dream tells Sanji why she is crying. He wasn't expecting to tell her this.

"Hey, It's going to be all right." Sanji said to Dream. She shook her head from side to side telling him it was not going to be right.

Dream banged her head against Sanji's shoulder and cried. He did not mind her crying on his shoulder and his hands went down to Dream's back rubbing her to comforting her. She didn't care if he was a stranger but something about him made her feel better and calmer.

Sanji brought her legs up and placed her into a position. He got her legs on his lap grabbed her waist and sat her down on his lap. Dream went along with it and helped her move. She lays her head on his neck trying to contain herself from crying even more.

"You should talk to your ex-boyfriend about this tell him how you feel about this challenge between him and your father." Sanji suggested to Dream who was dying out her cries.

"I can try but I know that's not going to work." Dream lifts her head from Sangi's neck looking at him. His hand wipes off the tears on her face.

"Key word, sweetheart. You're going to try your best." Sanji said to Dream. She smiles at the chef boy.

They both looked at each other deeply in their eyes. Sanji slowly leaned forward close to her pink lips. Was Dream really going to kiss a boy she just met a few hours ago? But that was all interrupted by the door shooting open. Causing Dream to get off Sanji's lap and sit directly next to him.

Dream sat appropriate way and saw who was at the door. It was the boss that owed the Baratie, Zeff.

Awkward.

"I'm going to go. Thank you, Sanji for the talk." Dream stands up from Sanji's bed and he nods at her and she walks past Zeff.

Sami watches Dream leave the room with his jacket. He did not care if she returned it or not, he had a lot in his closet.

 He did not care if she returned it or not, he had a lot in his closet

vote, comment & share 🧚🏻‍♀️