𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵 𝘂𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗹𝗱𝘀

▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬

Nami had to go back to the guest that she shared with Dream who was currently sleeping. After Nami found out that the staff were trying to kill her, she knew that she needed to warn her about this. But first, she had to go get Dream.

The ginger-haired rushed into the bedroom went over to the bed where Dream was sleeping and shook her awake. Dream felt someone shaking her and she slowly opened her eyes and saw Nami.

"Nami what—"

"We have to go save Kaya." Nami told Dream. She had no clue what was going on but she listened.

Dream throws the cover off herself and grabs the clothes she had on the nightstand. She rushed to the bathroom and quickly changed into washed jeans pair of shorts with a white tank top. Dream rushed out of the bathroom as she was putting her shoes on the clock tics midnight ring the clock loudly around the house.

"Come on." Nami dragged Dream's arm and they ran outside of the bedroom.

Nami was guiding Dream to Kaya's room when the lights all over the house were twitching. This made Dream worry about what was going to happen next. Nami and Dream finally reached the door of Kaya's room. It was hard to budge the door open but both of the girls worked as a team and pushed the door open.

"Thank God you're still alive." Nami was relieved seeing Kaya and Usopp.

"Why wouldn't we be alive?" Kaya asked Nami. Dream and Nami came inside the house and the fairy girl closed the door behind her.

Nami explained to Kaya what she heard in the kitchen room. Zoro was right about Klahadore. The butler was Kuro the captain of the Black Cat Pirates, and he was dead. Now she was worried about her ex-boyfriend and Luffy who wasn't with them right now.

"Poison?" Kaya said shockingly. Dream heard the word making her feel disgusted by the staff that were taking care of her.

"What are you talking about?" Kaya asked refusing to hear that her staff was poisoning her.

"I overheard them in the kitchen. It's been going on for years." Nami told her. Kaya looked at Usopp uncertain what to believe.

"Did Usopp put you up to this?" Kaya asks Nami.

"I didn't even know. I gave you that tea." Usopp said with disgust with himself and looked at the blue tea. Dream walked over to the boy.

"It's not your fault, Usopp." Dream said rubbing his arm reassuring that it wasn't his fault.

"Think about it, Kaya. When did you start getting sick? Was it around the time Kuro started working here?" Nami asked the sick girl. Kaya didn't want to answer.