Jimin: "Hyung I thought you were sleep!" (Whisper yelling)

Yoongi: "I couldn't sleep...and I noticed that you were doing something else.."

Yoongi couldn't see Jimin's face but he could feel jimin was bright red tomatoe

Jimin: "Sorry it's just I want to uh—"

Yoongi: "you're h*rny?"(blushing)

Jimin head nods at Yoongi's question..

Yoongi: "well I mean.... We haven't done it in a while.."

Jimin: "Hyung? Can we make love?" (Boldly speaking)

Yoongi: "I don't mind... if you want to it's fine with me...." (embarrassed alittle how bold jimin is)

Jimin unwraps his burrito blanket and moves it away from the couch. Jimin sat on top of Yoongi's pelvis. Yoongi was surprised how quick jimin was. Jimin kept grinding his hips against Yoongi's bulge.

Jimin: "I missed you in bed hyung~"

Yoongi: "Oh wow."(Yoongi was jungshook)

Jimin: "Hehe~" (giggling while shamelessly grinding Yoongi)

Yoongi: "Mochi how long you've been thinking about this..?" (Grabbing Jimin's hips)

Jimin stops his hips and stares into Yoongi's eyes.
Jimin: "Well- Umm for awhile.."

Yoongi: "Tell me."

Jimin: "Since..... since the day of the fight..." (He put his head down in embarrassment)

Yoongi: "Oh..."

Jimin was now less confident than before. But Yoongi wasn't going to let the moment died down. Yoongi grabs Jimin's hips to control jimin. Yoongi starts to dry thrust into jimin. Jimin yelps in shock. Jimin lift his head up and bit his lip.

Yoongi: "I missed you too baby

Yoongi: "I missed you too baby.." Yoongi lift one hand from Jimin's hip and grabs Jimin neck. This made Jimin fall on top of Yoongi. Yoongi connected their lips. Jimin surprised by the way Yoongi kept sucking on his lips. Yoongi bit Jimin's bottom lip leaving a hicky on Jimin's lip.

Jimin: "Undress me hyung~.."
said breathlessly to Yoongi's lips. Yoongi heard him and sat up and took off his and Jimin's shirt. Yoongi roughly start kissing Jimin's chest and neck... leaving small hickys on Jimin's skin.

Yoongi: "Fuck jimin..."
They connect their lips once again but yoongi's hands were busy unraveling Jimin's pants and underwear. Finally exposed Yoongi touches jimin hard (you know)
Jimin moans into their kiss as Yoongi kept touching the younger. Yoongi stops their kiss and pushes jimin back.. jimin fell on the other side of the cold but soft couch. Yoongi pulled down his pants and his (you know) spring out. Jimin bit his lip seductively.. jimin took off his pants rest greedily and stared into yoongi's eye full of lust..

Jimin: "Yoonie~ please fuck me~ (Whining tone) Jimin's skin glowed in the dark room. He looks eternal, a sinful expression on his face. Yoongi couldn't control himself.

Yoongi: "fuck" yoongi jump onto jimin and he kissed jimin harshly. Jimin wraps his arms around yoongi's neck and grinding his hips against Yoongi's hard (you know).
Jimin Disconnects the heavy kiss to catch his breath..

Breathless whisper Jimin said: "Do I have to repeat myself? I said fuck me Hyung"

Yoongi didn't waste anytime and enters jimin. Yoongi grunts and quiver from the pleasure...

Yoongi: "Fuck jimin~"
Jimin giggles at his hyungs words and jimin start to move his hips to met yoongi's hips.

Yoongi: "Oh my god..."

Yoongi starts to met Jimin's hips. Jimin was moaning into Yoongi's ear as Yoongi kept thrusting...

Jimin: "Hyung more~"

Yoongi went deep and put all his force into pleasing the younger. Jimin grip on yoongi's back, Jimin's toes-curled and tremble as he felt pleasure through his body.

Jimin: "Yeah right there~"

Yoongi grips Jimin's shoulder to have more control of the youngers body. Yoongi started to go faster. Yoongi grunts at every thrust he makes. Jimins moans echo through the empty house loudly. Pleasure shooting through jimin. Jimin's angelic voice was letting out sinful moans into Yoongi's ear.

Jimin: "Oh- Augh- Hyung~"

Yoongi: "You like that baby?~"

Jimin: "Yes Hyung~ ao~"

Yoongi pulled his (you know) out and turns jimin around making Jimin's face met the soft couch. Ass up, yoongi thrusts in Jimin. Jimin was now holding onto the couch cushion trying to stay in place. Yoongi grabs Jimin's (you know) and jerks it repeatedly.

Jimin: "No!! Augh~"
Yoongi smirk at Jimin's voice and continues to make jimin feel good. Jimin was a mess. Jimin couldn't handle it anymore..

Jimin: "Hyung hyung-! Hyung!"
(Jimin came into yoongi's hand)

Yoongi lets go of Jimin's soft (you know) and flips jimin over resulting jimin laying on his back. Yoongi enters his (you know) into sensitive jimin. Yoongi was careful to not overstimulate his mochi.

Yoongi: "Just a little more baby.."
Yoongi thrust deep into Jimin. Pleasure filled Yoongi but he didn't want to hurt his baby so he went fast. Jimin was breathing heavy with each thrust. After a while Yoongi came.

(TT)

Time skip-
Yoonmin cleaned up their heated mess. And they went to Yoongi's room to get some sleep good rest. In the bedroom they hugged each other loving the warmth of their body's.

TBC!

I hope this is a good chapter...