I hit the bed and sat my phone on the nightstand

I held my head in my hand how can all this shit crumble just because of a boy.

I laughed at myself i swear it felt like everything was going down hill.

I heard my doorbell ring i thought it was my father coming home from work but when i got to the door it was Walker.

I slammed it.

I looked out of the peep hole he was in shock.

I cracked the door jus a tad.

" What do you want ' cough ' im sick " i said obviously lying.

" And plus how did you get down here. Weren't you just back in Las Vegas?" I said fake wiping my nose opening the door just a little bit to see him better.

" I just wanted to come check up on you you seem to be off " he said rocking on his feet.

" Well you could have just text me that" i said rolling my eyes.

I didn't really feel like talking to him because I hate talking to boys that have girlfriends it just makes me feel weird so I just wanted him to get on to whatever he had to say with me so he can go back to Las Vegas.

" What do you want?" I asked fully standing in the door.

He was about to say something that's when a car pulled up it wasn't my mom's or my dad's it was Brooklyn's car
She quickly hopped out of the car and jogged to the porch with her head down so she didn't see Walker.

As soon as she looked up she stepped back.

"I think I'm going to go" she said slowly walking backwards to her car.

" I know you don't have to leave he was just about to get going." I said enthusiastically.

" What? I just got here what do you mean?"

He said putting his hands up I shrugged my shoulders it was weird because I would never pick a boy over my best friend but at the same time they were both not really happy with me and I wasn't really happy with the either of them but it's just crazy and it's a lot to do with.

" No it's fine I'll just leave I have other things to do anyway and errands to run see you later. " Brooklyn say getting into her BMW and speeding down the street.

" What's going on with her?" He asked rocking back and forth so hard that he almost fell down the steps.

I laughed and sat down on the rocking chair on the left hand side of the deck.

" It's like ever since we met everything has been going down hill . " I said in a low whisper.

" My girlfriend doesn't really like you so I had to sneak down here" he said walking slowly over to the railing and jumping up onto the railing.

" What if I done to her to not make her like me?" I asked thinking it would actually be a good reason till he opened his mouth.

"She said she saw her pictures on the red carpet and thought we were together that's why she didn't make a move and that made her Chances lower" he said rolling his eyes.

I didn't realize that this relationship was only for the public viewing and not for the actual love or connection a real relationship would have and they were just working together to the point where they got shipped so much they just became a couple just for the fans to settle down.

I knew it was something wrong when he just got a girlfriend without mentioning her name once without telling anyone about what this girl was like and how much he loves her not even mentioning this girl to any of his family members and him just getting with her was a confirmation.

" You guys aren't in a relationship are you" i asked.

He looked up and say yes I just feel bad because you shouldn't be peer pressured into a relationship you don't want to be in his girlfriend is very pretty it's just the attitude she has she's on the internet bragging about what an amazing boyfriend she has in reality they're not actually really together and it's for the public viewing of the Percy Jackson series fans.

Me and him said that and talk for a little bit before he had to leave I just felt so bad for him and Brooklyn because they were both my friends and I didn't want to let them down or hurt them I just wanted everybody to be happy.

He sounded happy but he wasn't really and you can tell by how he carried himself everywhere and how they took pictures at how he was smile but he looks fake that's when I got a notification of him or her taking a picture at another red carpet event he just looked out of it and crazy.

And the caption says the two lovers are inseparable which is really cringy to me because inseparable is just a really dumb word to use for a fake relationship.

I like the post and kept scrolling through Instagram I just feel like why does everything have to go down hill for me.

I wanted to text Brooklyn so bad but I honestly feel really bad and wanted to give her some space because she deserved it and I was being a complete asshole and not understanding what she was coming from.

And this would be the last time I will  never fuck relationship because she is my best friend and I love her with all my heart and I understand she's upset right now

( This chapter is pretty early because I wanted to go to sleep around 7:30pm because I live in the midwest is 6:57pm right now so I hope you guys like this little chapter the next one will be out next week on Monday sorry for missing Wednesday my Wattpad 😞 was shut down I had to get my account back and all of that jazz but I love you guys so much make sure you start the chapter and leave comments cuz I love reading them thank you😭😭😭😭❤️💕❤️)

( A new chapter every Monday Wednesday and Friday at 8:30 p.m. Midwestern time )