Jimin nodded his head . jin gave him a peck on his cheek then sat on joon's lap . they continued their chats and put their plan to tease their so called new-husband !

_______________

Yoongi opened the door then entered quietly . he smirked looking around . it's been a month that he punished one of them . of course the last one was kook !

The room was so dark with only a slight light coming from the slightly opened window .

Yoon *Dominantly* :  lights-on !

Hopi nodded his head then slowly with a quiet steps stand near the sockets then press it . A red light echoed the room . yoongi pointed at the door . Hopi understood what he meant . he went to the door then closed it without making a sound .

Hopi in mind "The last time I have been here was when he punished me as his sugar-baby ! ... It's still the same scary ! But I think he added new toys ... I'll just let him do anything . it,s the only way to make him forgive me ! "

A lot of kind of sex-toys were hanging on the huge table near the big sized bed like vibrators , different sizes of dildo's , butt plug , cock-ring , Handcuffs , gag , rope , sounding rod and A whip !

Hope gulped his saliva nervously waiting for yoongi to order him any things but yoongi was just silently starring at him from head to toe .

His silence is killing him slowly . He prefers yoongi to say bad words towards him but doesn't give him his silent treatment !

After a good five minutes that sounded like ages for Hopi finally yoongi opened his mouth .

Yoongi : strip ! ... You have 10 seconds !

Yoongi started to count while smirking . Hopi quickly got ride of his clothes leaving himself in his birth-suit which means naked !

Yoongi : your knees !

Yoongi sat on the chair like a kindg with his legs spreated manly . Hopi crawled down on his knees between yoongi's legs .he flinched as the floor was really cold and due to his hot body , it was like electric shock making him tremble  ...

Yoongi held Hopi's chin tightly raising his face to eye connect with him . Hopi looked at yoongi while shivering . yoongi held his right hand up. Hopi closed his eyes tightly waiting for the sharp pain in his cheeks but then he opened it slowly confused as yoongi was caressing his cheeks gently along with his lips. 

Yoongi : Do you know why I'm gonna punish you ?!

Hopi *tearing up* :  because I allowed taehyung to touch me and with that it sounds like I was cheating on you !

Yoongi : wrong !

Hopi looked at him confusedly with a single tear sliding down in his right cheek . yoongi wiped it gently and tucked his hair behind his ear. 

Yoongi : I'll punish you because you hide your feeling from us ... I know that there is still a room for him in your heart . you should have told us ! Told me ! ... Didn't I share it with you all when I fall in love with jin hmm . didn't you said ... ' yoon , feelings isn't in your hand . it happens suddenly without you knowing it ' ... Wasn't it you ?! ... If you had a big heart and embraced me and accepted my love for jin , kook and namjoon , why wouldn't I accept your feelings for taehyung !? ... Silly ! .

Hopi's heart felt a sudden warmth . He wanted yoongi to embrace him now to feel his calming scent . his tears were flowing while he was muttering sorry over and over again . yoongi shushed him by putting his index finger on his soft lips.