The Truth and Regret

The three males were sitting in the mecha, Scaramouche being attached to it through multiple tubes on his back and arms, holding him up and in place. Meanwhile, the other two were just standing there next to him, not leaving his side as they waited for what was about to happen, and what Scaramouche was so adamant about warning them about.

In through the door came the one and only, The Doctor. The two men stared at him with tense eyes and body, clenching their fists, ready to fight if necessary, although they could both tell that there was something different about this man. He had a strong aura and a dangerous smile on his face. Both of them had a strong gut feeling that if they tried to fight this man right now, it wouldn't end well. In fact, it would probably end in less than a minute.

Scaramouche just stared at the Doctor with an amused yet also annoyed look on his face. He was excited to continue the experiments, but was also annoyed because he had a faint idea of how the Doctor was planning to deal with Kazuha and Heizou, and he didn't like the idea.

The Doctor walked in with a smile on his face, and when he saw the two other men inside the suit with Scaramouche, his evil smile only grew wider.

"Well, well, well. What is this? Balladeer, since when did you have friends to have a nice little party with? I thought you preferred to be alone. Oh, nevermind, you were always just alone due to your own rotten attitude" The Doctor chuckles, the smile on his face growing a small bit bigger as he looked at the white haired samurai frown at the words he had just spoken. Why was he frowning though? The Doctor had only spoken true words since he came into the room.
Scaramouche rolls his eyes as he looks at the Doctor.

"That's none of your business. What I wanna know is what took you so long to come back? I've been waiting for the experiments to continue. I don't have the time to wait for you to go off and do your own dilly dally business" Scaramouche states, his voice dripping with both amusement and annoyance. Most likely annoyed from the fact that he had to wait for the Doctor to come back. He tilted his head to Kazuha and Heizou. "These two just happened to come in while you were busy doing your other business, which I still don't know what it is and I would prefer to never know what's going on it your head" Scaramouche mocks, "But you are to not touch them. They're just here to watch the show and they are to not be harmed at all.

The Doctor was an evil and dangerous man, but he didn't bother with things he didn't care about, so he had no problem leaving the white haired samurai and the detective alone, or rather, he just didn't feel like giving them the time of day. He nodded. "They're gonna have to move though because I find it will be quite difficult to continue with the experiment if the two of them are inside there with you, especially with the way that little white haired man is glaring at me, I would think he would bite me if I came any closer of even tried to touch you" The Doctor snickers sarcastically, grinning at Scaramouche and the other two. Scaramouche looked down, sighing in annoyance as he knew that the Doctor wasn't wrong, but not in the way he thought.

He didn't believe Kazuha and Heizou would protect him, but he did believe the Doctor when he said that it would be hard to continue on with the experiments with Kazuha and Heizou still inside the mecha machine with him. He turned his head to look at both of them, speaking quietly.

"Both of you need to leave right now. Go back to Sumeru City and stay there. I don't want either of you coming back here" Scaramouche states in a cold and demanding tone, showing his seriousness to the other two. However, neither one of them budged. They stayed there, looking at Scaramouche.

"We're not leaving. We came here to help you, so we're not leaving unless you leave with us" Kazuha stated in a confident manner. Scaramouche had somewhat expected Kazuha to say that, but he was surprised when Heizou agreed with Kazuha. That was something he had not expected to happen at all. Scaramouche glared at the two of them. As much as he would actually like them to stay......considering they are the first ever humans to not abandon him, he knew that they needed to leave so that the experiment for him to become a god could continue. He sighed and looked at the Doctor, signaling him to take them away but to not hurt them, otherwise, he wouldn't like the Doctor see the end of it.

The Doctor smiled as he sent a few guards over to the mecha to grab Kazuha and Heizou. Both of the men got ready to fight. Kazuha drew his sword and Heizou put his fists up, getting more tense as all the men around them got closer and closer.

Scaramouche spoke loudly to the two of them, "Just go along with them, I'll be there soon, so just go" he commanded, looking directly at the two of them. Kazuha and Heizou seemed to hesitate, looking at Scaramouche with confusion. He just nodded at them, looking at them seriously. "It's okay, just go" he says honestly. Kazuha didn't seem to sense any lying, so even though he didn't want to, he reluctantly put away his sword, walking toward all the Fatui men that were surrounding them. Heizou looked at Kazuha, and then shortly after, he followed behind him, hurrying to catch up to him. As the two of them were escorted out of the room, the Doctor smiled at Scaramouche.

Time to continue~ the experiment