You're Leaving?

"You're gonna be leaving soon?" Kazuha questioned, looking at the other man with wide eyes.

Scaramouche let out a sigh before nodding his head.

"My mission here in Inazuma is complete. I have no reason to continue staying here" Scaramouche spoke, crossing his arms over his chest.

Kazuha seemed visibly hurt by what the man had said.

"So what happens to-"

"You'll go back to being free like you were before. The vision hunt decree has been lifted. You have no reason to hide about anymore" Scaramouche answered, cutting Kazuha off.

Kazuha clutched the shirt that he was wearing, covering up his shorts that he was still wearing.

"So....I'll never see you again, will I?" Kazuha pondered, looking back up at the other man again.

Scaramouche noticed the look in the others eyes.

"It would be best if you never see me again. It's not the best choice to stay involved with me or care about me......after all, every person who cares about me has ended up dead" Scaramouche whispered the last part, but Kazuha was able to hear bits of it.

"Let me come with you" Kazuha said sternly. Scaramouche looked at the samurai in shock.

"Are you kidding me? No way am I taking you with me!" Scaramouches voice boomed, echoing throughout the cabin.

However, Kazuha was not phased in the slightly, which surprised the puppet.

"I'm coming with" Kazuha stated. Scaramouche was dumbfounded. What the in fuck compelled Kazuha to come with him?

"Why are you so adamant about coming along with me?" Scaramouche questioned. He knew Kazuha was usually pretty mature and well-mannered, so why was he acting like a child all of a sudden? Did he hit his head or something?

"Because I wanna stay with you, is that so hard to understand" Kazuha pouts.

Scara couldn't believe a single thing he was hearing right now. What the hell was going on it. He took a step back from the samurai, looking out the window of the cabin.

"You can't be serious"

"The most serious I've ever been" Kazuha cut, stepping closer to the puppet, getting up into his face.

Scaramouche scowled at the other, but Kazuha didn't budge.

"Take me with you" Kazuha spoke again. Scaramouche couldn't believe a single thing that was happening right now. He let out a conflicted sigh, looking the samurai in the eyes again.

"Why do you want to come anyways?" Scaramouche asked. Kazuha stood up straight, looking dead in Scaramouches eyes.

"Because I want to. Isn't that reason enough?". Scaramouche swears that he was talking with a child right now.

"Well I don't want you to-"

"YOU don't get a choice" Kazuha cut in, still standing his ground. Scaramouche sat down on the couch, looking back up at the samurai

"What about your boyfriend? You gonna leave him behind?" Scaramouche scoffed, catching the samurai off guard. He hadn't thought about it that way.

Heizou always did what Kazuha wanted him to do, so he just assumed that Heizou would go along with it, but now that he thinks about it, there's no way Heizou would come along. Heizou and Scaramouche hate eachother, so how could he even think that Heizou would be okay with coming along.

"Just let me say goodbye to him and that I'll visit him soon! He's busy with work most of the time anyway, so it should be fine" Kazuha countered, stepping closer to the puppet once again.

Scaramouche was shocked.

"Did you seriously just pick me over your own lover?! You humans are nuts! I thought lovers were supposed to be your top priorities" Scaramouche shouted. He seriously never understood humans. What the hell is wrong with humans?!

Kazuha looked at Scaramouche with confusion.

"What do you mean 'humans'" Kazuha asked, causing Scaramouche to flinch.

Oh no.....he messed up. He just revealed everything. Scaramouche quickly looked away, turning around to leave the hut.

Kazuha grabbed Scaramouche, trying to get him to look at him.

"Hey! What do you mean?" Kazuha asked again, but Scaramouche didn't budge. In fact, he grabbed Kazuha arm and threw him off of him.

"I don't have anything to say to you. It's my business" Scaramouche scowled, turning around to leave once again.

As he walking out the hut door, he heard a faint cry come from behind me.

"Please don't leave....your the first person since Tomo that's treated me like this" Kazuha begged, getting up from the floor and running over to the puppet standing in the door way.

Scaramouche looked into Kazuhas eyes.

"Please.....take me with you. I promise I won't bother you....so please" Kazuha cried, hugging Scaramouches arm.

Scaramouche looked down at the white-haired man that was hugging his arm.

He let out a sigh, putting his hand on Kazuhas head, petting him gently.

"Calm down. I'll take you with me, okay?" Scaramouche whispered in a soft voice. Even he himself didn't know he could make his voice that soft.

Kazuha looked up at the puppet, sniffling slightly.

"Promise?" Kazuha mumbled, looking into the puppets eyes.

"Yes, yes. I'll take you with me, Mr. Separation Anxiety" Scaramouche murmured, still petting the other boys head, who had already relaxed into the touch.

Kazuha pouted at the nickname, but decided not to fight back, simply happy enough to go with Scaramouche.

Now what will happen with us from now on? And what will your precious little boyfriend thinks when he finds out that you chose to go with me, rather than stay with him.

This will be fun to find out.