Battle for a Gnosis

When it comes down to it, Lumine had to of had the worst luck in all of Teyvat.

First she almost gets killed by guards, then almost by the Raiden Shogun, and then by Scaramouche, and then the freaking Raiden Shogun again! And now here she is again, on the ground, her head feeling fuzzy and she's on the brink of passing out. Scaramouche had come to take away the gnosis and he was using Lumine to make it possible.

"Look at you, the supposed all mighty traveler. You are supposed to be strong yet look at you, on the ground and about to pass out. You truly are pathetic do you know that" Scaramouche laughed, walking closer to the poor girl on the ground, while her companion is trying to wake her up.

"Ahhh! Please get up, please get up!" the little fairy was screaming, flying around her travel buddy in a panic. All the while, Scaramouche was coming closer and closer to the poor girl on the floor. However, all of that came to a stop when a certain kitsune came through the door. However, everything was too fuzzy for Lumine to register what was going on.

"Ohh, it's seem I've come a little later than I should've" Yae Miko sighed, looking down at the poor girl who was passed out on the floor. She smiled before looking back up at the puppet boy who was standing across from her.

"Are you the one that did this to this poor girl?" Miko smiled, directing the question directly at Scaramouche.

"So what if it was? What are you going to do about it?" Scaramouche asked back, smirking at the pink-haired kitsune. Yae Miko just smiled back and shook her head.

"No. I simply came here to make a simple deal with you" she chuckled, pulling out the electro gnosis belonging to the Electro Archon. Scaramouche looked towards it with a questioning look.

"Do you seriously expect me to believe that you're just going to hand that over to me without a fight?" Scaramouche cackled, keeping eye contact with the Shrine Maiden.

"Yes, I'm willing to give it to you as long as you let the both of us leave" Miko answered back. Holding the gnosis out for the puppet. He just stared at it before grabbing it and backing away slightly, inspecting the gnosis to make sure that it wasn't fake.

He looked at the two girls before turning around and leaving. Heading back towards the hut that he was staying in, allowing the other two people to leave unharmed.

"Well that went a lot smoother than I had originally planned it too" Scaramouche mumbled, continuing on his way back to the hut.

"You're back!" Kazuha yelled, rushing over to the other, who had just walked back through the door after being gone for nearly two days.

The two of them stood face to face, just looking into each others eyes.

"Heh, why? Did you miss me or something?" Scaramouche chuckled, catching the samurai off guard. Little did he know, he would get an answer he didn't expect.

"Well, maybe..." Kazuha mumbled, his cheeks slightly flushed from the embarrassment of the two words he had just said. Scaramouches eyes widen at the words, looking towards the samurai. He covered his mouth, feeling a weird emotion rising up in him.

"O...oh" Scaramouche whispered under his breath, looking back at the white-haired boy. Kazuha looked back up at him and they once again were making eye contact.

"Ummm, are you hungry?" Kazuha asked, looking away and walking towards the kitchen.

"A little bit" Scara answered back, following behind Kazuha into the kitchen.

"I um....made some food and tea for you" Kazuha smiled, showing Scara the food he made for him. Scaramouche stares at the food on the table in surprise.

"You made this.....for me?" He looked towards the samurai, looking for an answer. Kazuha looked to the side and nodded his head, fidgeting with his hands. Kazuha has never felt this nervous before, so he didn't know what to do. Maybe he was scared Scaramouche wouldn't like it or something.

"It's okay if you don't wanna eat it, I just thought...".

"I'll eat it" Scaramouche cut in, sitting down in front of the food, a spoon in his hand ready to take a bite.

Kazuha looked at the puppet in surprise. He didn't expect him to be so willing to eat his food. Even Heizou wasn't this willing to eat his cooking the first time he made it. He looked expectantly towards Scara, waiting for any comment that he will make.

........

"It's good" Scaramouche spoke.

Kazuha stared at him with wide eyes, completely shocked by what he had just heard. In fact, he thought he had just imagined the whole thing and Scaramouche hadn't said anything yet, but when he saw Sacra continue to eat the food, he knew that his ears did not deceive him. Without knowing, a smile formed on his face, one that Scaramouche caught sight of right away. He looked at the samurai with a cocky grin.

"Didn't know you would be so happy from my approval" he chuckled, causing the samurai to flinch.

"Of course not. It's just nobody has every said that about my food before....not even Heizou" Kazuha sighed, crossing his arms to show his seriousness.

"Hehehe" Scaramouche laughed, laying his chin on his hand. "Speaking of which, where is your little....boyfriend" Scaramouche questioned, noticing that the detective had not been coming around recently.

Kazuha perked up, realizing what Scara had just said.

"Now that you mention it, he hasn't" Kazuha pouted, looking down at the ground.

Meanwhile with Heizou

"Now that I finally got my vision back from that Archon, I can go see Kazuha again. Oh how I've missed him~" Heizou cheered, skipping towards the hut of the other two boys.

Finally got this done and I'm starting to feel a little bit better. Bad thing is though that school starts in two days. I'm gonna die when it starts

I'm going to start a Aexiao fluff/smut book very soon, since I've been missing them.

Some of the other characters that will make an appearance in that book will be Lumine, Zyra, Childe, and Zhongli. Since they are the ones that are close to Aether and Xiao.