Heizou's Back

Heizou's POV

It's been a while since I've last seen Kazuha. I hope that guy isn't treating him too badly. I swear if I see a single scratch on Kazuha, I'm gonna be in fight mode.

I'm walking back towards the hut to visit Kazuha for the first time since they were separated. Im glad I even remember the way.

Once I saw the hut in sight, I immediately sprint over to it, way to eager to see my beloved boyfriend who I haven't seen for a month now.

The first thing I notice when I get to the hut is that the door now has a lock on it, from the outside.

My first thought was that something bad happened to Kazuha. Like he was being beat, or punished for trying to escape. However, that second thought was immediately tossed aside when I remember that Kazuha would not try to escape from someone like that. Some who he knew could cause harm to others.

When I walked up to the door, I simply just knocked on the door. I couldn't hear anything. Inside the hut was just silence. If Kazuha was awake, than he was probably being caution in case I was some kinda treasure hoarder.

"Kazuha! It's me!" I yell, knocking on the door again. This time when I knock on the door again, I hear slight groaning and shuffling around. I knock again, calling out to my lover. I see the flap of the door open, and my lovers eye peeking out. He looks at me surprised.

"Heizou? What are you doing here?" Kazuha mumbles, sounding like he had just woken up. Kazuha shuts the flap, walking around inside before coming back and giving me a key.

"Open the door and come inside" Kazuha whispers, walking away once again. I hold the keys in my hands and unlock the lock, opening the door and walking inside the run down hut.

Once I'm inside, the first thing I do is run over and give my boyfriend a giant hug. In my defense, I have seen him in a month. I've been Kazuha deprived. He smiled and hugged me back, rubbing gentle circles on my back.

"Heizou. Why did you come back?" Kazuha questioned, tilting his head.

"I was worried about what that guy was doing to you. Has he been hurting you?" I worry. He looks at me confused.

"He hasn't been hurting me" Kazuha answers, walking over to the kitchen sink. I follow him over and watch him begin to wash dishes. I immediately turn the water off.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING HIS DISHES! DID HE MAKE YOU HIS SLAVE!?" I yell. Kazuha sighs and turns the water back on.

"No Heizou. He's not making me do them, I choose to do them. He's been taking care of me and I'm just doing the minimum of what I can" Kazuha answers, scrubbing the dishes clean.

I look at him surprised. I notice the outfit Kazuha is wearing. He's wearing a t-shirt and very short-shorts, but they look comfortable. His hair is clean and kept, and he looks like he hasn't lost any weight.

Then it must be true. That guy must be treating my Kazuha right.

"S-seriously?" I stutter, "Then why does he keep a lock on the door, and why do you have a collar?".

I can't believe it. There has to be something wrong.

Kazuha lifts his hand and lightly brushes the collar.

"This collar is meant to keep me in here in case I try to escape, but it also protects me from any of his henchman assuming that I'm some kind of intruder. As for the locks on the door, it's to make sure nobody can get inside while I sleep" Kazuha smiles.

I'm at a complete loss for words. This guy is treating Kazuha like a normal person. I sit down on the couch, looking up at my lover washing a cup in the sink.

I decide to stay with Kazuha for the rest of the day, since I missed him. He moved around the hut so easily, like it was his very own house. He asks me if I want food, and even learned how to cook. I'm guessing that's because he has to make his own when that Scaramouche isn't around.

When it reached almost night, I heard the door knob turn, and when I looked, I saw Scaramouche looking at me and Kazuha.

"How long have you been here?" He asks, walking inside and over towards his room.

"Almost all day" I answer spitefully. He glared at me, and a shiver runs down my spine. He's really scary.

He closes the door to his room. I sit on the couch next to Kazuha. He seems to be waiting for Scara to come back out of his room.

After a few minutes, Scaramouche came back out, holding a glass of water in one hand and a pill into the other. I assumed that they were for him, but to my surprise he crouched down in front of Kazuha. I immediately put my hand in between them, blocking him from Kazuha.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING!" I yell. He glared at me before pushing my hand away.

"Im giving him his medicine" he answers, standing up and moving to sit on the other side of Kazuha, "Open wide".

I thought Kazuha would have laughed and declined the pill, but my heart stopped when I saw Kazuha open his mouth and take the pill. He grabbed the glass of water and drank some, swallowing the pill.

"K-Kazuha. What are you-" I stop when I see Scara petting Kazuha on the head. He then gets up and walks away towards the kitchen. Kazuha stands up to follow him, but I grab his arm, stopping him from going.

"W-why would you eat that pill!" I yell. Kazuha puts at me.

"It's a pill that helps me sleep. I've been taking it everyday since I got here. I've already sensed that nothing is wrong with it, so I have no problem taking it" Kazuha chuckles. I can't deny it anymore.

Scaramouche hasn't been mistreating Kazuha. If anything, he's been treating Kazuha like a little kid. I looks down at the ground, everything crashing down on me.

"He's treating Kazuha like family"