Why.....?

*Ignore Childe in the photo, I only wanted the Scara part (I do ship Childe and Scara though, but not more than Scara and Kazuha)*

"Scaramouche!" Kazuha screams, running over to the giant mecha. He jumped up the machine, sitting face to face with an 'unconscious' Scaramouche. Kazuha gently put his hands on Scaramouches shoulders.

Kazuha began shaking Scaramouche like his life depended on it.......I mean, it kinda did. Scaramouche definitely had whiplash as he opened his eyes, looking at Kazuha with blurry vision.

"Scara!" Kazuha screamed, causing Scaramouches eyes to shoot open, looking at Kazuha in both confusion and anger.

"What are you doing here......why are you here....how are you here?!* Scaramouche screams, looking at Kazuha with a glare now.

Kazuha looks at Scaramouche in concern and confusion. "What do you mean? I'm here to help you!" Kazuha shouts, pulling at the tubes that were connecting Scaramouche to the giant mecha.

"Stop right now! What are you doing?!" Scaramouche screams, trying to slap Kazuhas hands away from helping him.

Kazuha stares at Scaramouche, "What do you mean......why?" Kazuha says in a confused and upset tone, not understand why Scaramouche is trying to stop him from helping him out of here and leaving.

Scaramouche sighs. "I wanted this, okay?". Scaramouche looks dead into Kazuhas eyes, showing that he's more than just serious.

Kazuha just stood there, staring at Scaramouche as he was trying to process the words that just came out of his mouth. "Huh.....?" That was all Kazuha was able to say. He just continued to stare at Scaramouche, not understand what to do or say. All he could do is simply stare at Scaramouche.

Scaramouche shook his head, sighing as he looked at Kazuha. "Kazuha. You need to leave right now, no arguing" Scaramouche states. Kazuha just looks at Scaramouche, slowly shaking his head.

"No" is all Kazuha said, staring straight into Scaramouches eyes.

Scaramouche looked at Kazuha with a slightly surprised face, not expecting Kazuha to flat out deny him.

"Excuse you?" Scaramouche says in a slightly annoyed voice, glaring down at Kazuha. He doesn't like being told no, especially when he commands something.

Kazuha stood his ground, still looking into Scaramouches eyes. "I said no" Kazuha states again.

Scaramouches face turns to one of anger, glaring down at Kazuha. "Why not? Care to explain that little samurai?" Scaramouche says with a condescending tone.

Kazuha walks forward, grabbing Scaramouches hand, "I'm not leaving you behind. That's what I mean" Kazuha says with confidence.

Scaramouche stares down at Kazuha, his eyes empty of any thought as he takes a moment to process the words he just heard come out of Kazuhas mouth, not being able to believe it. "What....?" Scara mumbles, still not being able to believe that those were the words Kazuha just said.

Kazuha smiled, "I'm not leaving" Kazuha said again, squeezing Scaramouches hand to get his point across to the puppet. Kazuha had this deep look of determination in his eyes to stay with Scaramouche, even though he wants him to leave.

Scaramouche just continued to look at Kazuha. He slowly opened his mouth to speak, "Kazuha. I....don't understand why you want to stay, but I truthfully don't care at all. I'm telling you to leave now before you regret it and I want you to listen to me before it's too late" Scara states, his eyes full of a strange sense of emotion that Kazuha has never seen from the puppet before in all the time that they've been living together in that hut. He frowned, keeping his eyes on Scaramouche and his grip on his hand becoming even tighter.

"I don't care what you say either then. I'm sticking to my words and nothing will change that" Kazuha says, slowly climbing up the mecha and sitting inside with Scaramouche, standing next to him and being carefully to not touch any of the tubes that were connected to the Harbinger.

Scaramouche just turned his head towards Kazuha. He had a strange desire to protect the samurai. He wanted to make him leave before the Doctor came back and found him inside the mecha along with himself. But at the same time, he didn't wanna be alone. He didn't want Kazuha to leave him behind. He kept his mouth shut as he turned his head away again, looking out into the distance. He slowly whispered, "Don't complain to me when you regret it".

Heizou was running through the building, making sure to stay hidden. He slowly looks around, trying to see any sign of Kazuha or if Kazuha had even come into the building in the first place. He ran past a few Fatui guards, making sure they couldn't see him. He saw a giant door down at the end of the hall. He had a suspicious feeling about that door so he knew he needed to find some way to get in there. He waited until the perfect moment to run.

Once all the guards had disappeared, he quickly ran to the door, opening it and running inside quickly, making sure that the door closed behind him. He then turned to look and saw Kazuha and Scaramouche in the giant mecha. Scaramouche looked down, seeing Heizou.

"Hey. Your little detective boyfriend is here" Scara says, waiting for Kazuha to look.

Kazuha peeked over, seeing Heizou.

"Heizou!" Kazuha called out, a smile forming on his face because of his boyfriend's safety and return. Heizou walked over and looked up at the two.

"Kazuha! Here you are! And you're with him? In this giant robot?" Heizou said in both excitement and confusion. Kazuha smiled, waving his hand for Heizou to come up as well.

Heizou quickly climbed up the mecha, standing next to Kazuha.

Kazuha then explained what was going on and Heizou slowly began thinking. A small smile forming on his face.

"Well what kind of boyfriend would I be if I left you here alone?" Heizou smiled, also staying there with Scaramouche and Kazuha. The three of them just sat in the mecha, waiting.

Footsteps were coming towards the door.

The experiments were about to continue