Into the City

*No Scaramouche in this Chapter. It's all about Kazuha and Heizou exploring Sumeru City*

"Wow, so this is Sumeru?" Heizou awed, looking around all the giant trees and different styles of clothing.

Both of them continued to walk around the area, looking at all the amazing views that there were to see. Inazuma looked nothing like this place. They were just in awe.

"Kazuha, look at that giant tree over there! There's a whole entire building at the top!" Heizou yelled, pointing at the structure. Kazuha looked over, his eyes widening as he saw the giant building sitting at the top of the tree.

"What is that place?" Kazuha questioned, staring at the building.

Someone who saw the two had heard the question and decided to answer their questions.

"Thats the Akademiya. The school here in Sumeru where scholars go to learn" the person answered, walking up to Kazuha and Heizou.

Both of them turned around and looked at the person in confusion.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to eavesdrop. I just noticed your clothes and could tell that's you're not from around here. My guess is that both of you are from Inazuma, did I guess correctly?" the person asked, crossing their arms.

Kazuha and Heizou looked at eachother before looking back at the other person,

"Yeah that's right. We both came here on a trip with another guy" Heizou answered, sticking his tongue out when he mentioned the other guy they came with, which would be Scaramouche.

"Another guy? Where is he?" the person wondered, looking around to see if he was maybe nearby.

"He went off into the forest to do something's by himself" Kazuha answered, still slightly upset that he wasn't able to follow Scaramouche into the forest.

"I see, well does he know his way around the forest?" the person questioned, sounding genuinely curious.

"I'm not sure. He's never told us if he's been to Sumeru before" Heizou said, crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well I hope he does know his way around" the person spoke, scratching the top of their head.

"And why is that?"

The person looked back up at Kazuha and Heizou.

"Well you see, it's very common for visitors and even children to get lost in the forest if they don't know their way around. Most of them are found and rescued, but some of them remain missing to this day" the person sighed.

Kazuha and Heizou looked at eachother.

"So your saying it's very likely that he'll get lost if he doesn't know his way around the forest?" Kazuha asked. The person nodded their head to the question.

"So if you know for a fact that he doesn't know uis way around, I would recommend you go to the matra and ask them to begin a search now because the longer he's in the forest, the more likely he'll never be found" the speaks, looking at the two with concern.

Kazuha and Heizou begin to think. They don't know whether Scaramouche knows his way around the forest or not,m. They never asked him about if he knew his way or not since he insisted that he would go alone.

"We think he should know his way, he seemed pretty confident" Heizou says, looking at the person.

"Well then, I guess he should be fine" the person shrugs. They wave to Kazuha and Heizou, walking away to go back to what they were doing before.

Kazuha and Heizou continue on their walk through the city. Now both of them can't stop thinking about whether Scaramouche knows his way around the forest or not. It wasn't strange that Kazuha was concerned, but Heizou couldn't understand why he was worrying over Scaramouche. He didn't like him, so why was he worrying?

"Maybe we should go try and find him" Heizou suggests, not looking at Kazuha.

Kazuha whips his head around to look at Heizou, his eyes widening in surprise.

"You want to go find him?" Kazuha asked, looking at Heizou for confirmation. Heizou didn't look at Kazuha as he nodded his head.

A smile formed on Kazuhas face.

"Okay, then let's go find him!" Kazuha cheered, waiting for Heizou.

"Y-yeah, okay. Let's go find that asshole" Heizou said, trying to make it sound like he still didn't like Scaramouche.

However, Kazuha could see through Heizou. I mean, what kind of boyfriend would he be if he couldn't see when Heizou was lying about his feelings.

Kazuha grabbed Heizous hand, dragging him towards the cities exit so that they could get to the forest.

Both of them run out of the city, trying to get to the forest as fast as they can. They know that the longer they take, the farther ahead Scaramouche will get. So they knew they had to hurry.

After a while they finally made it back to the area that they had separated from Scaramouche originally. They go into the forest, determined to find Scaramouche before it's too late.

They continue to walk through the forest. Kazuha was using his sense of smell while Heizou was using markers around the forest to figure out which was Scaramouche went.

They went off on their adventure to find Scaramouche, not knowing what danger's lie ahead in the forest, but the thing they don't know the most is......

What they will see when they find Scaramouche.