10.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Sitting in your bed, holding a pillow to your chest, you watch the news about what happened, guilt washing over you, they're not only blaming you, but also Pietro and Wanda...they deserve this.

You sigh, holding back your tears, since Sokovia, the loss of your family, and Loki leaving, it hasn't been easy on you, and now this. You caused the death of innocent people. Wanda walks in and stops noticing the tv, she grabs the remote and turns it off, she then proceeds to sit next to you and hold you while you cry.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...." you say sobbing, Wanda just shushes you and whispers that it's okay, while rubbing your back. You lean your head on her shoulder. "If it had been stronger..." your voice breaks. Pietro walks in holding a tub of icecream and three spoons.

"You can sulk all day, or help me and Wanda eat this Ice Cream" he says with a grin, Making you and Wanda smile. As you three were about to start eating Vision walk through the Wall, scaring Pietro and making Wanda give him a look.

"Vis, we talked about this..." Wanda says. "I know, but I saw the door open-" Vision started "Mr. Stark and Captain Rogers are calling everyone to the conference room" he informed us. "I'm gonna use the door now." he says walking toward the door.

"wait!" you call out. Vision turns to you and nods. "Why the sudden team meeting?" you ask, a little tense. "Secretary of security Ross, came today with Mr. Stark. " and with this he leaves.

You look at Wanda and Pietro with dread, and they return an reassuring look.

»»————- ★ ————-««

During the meeting, Secretary Ross tells about the time he had a heart attack and almost died, and unfortunately survived and how that changed his perspective of the world. And then start showing videos of destruction.

DC.

Sokovia

Lagos...you, Wanda and Pietro look away or down at the mention of the last two places. Seeing how affected you three were, Steve says it's enough.

Then Secretary Ross proceeded to inform us about the accord and how it should work.

During much conversation you zone out, ignoring everything around you. You read the accord, if you sign it ,you're going to be put in the custody of the government, they're gonna control your every move. But if you don't you're gonna be arrested and put in the raft, a prison underwater.

"It's not fair." you speak up, everyone turning their attention to you. "Please tell us what doesn't seem fair, Y/n. It's a simple sing and they off our back" Rhodes says with a sass.

"I've read the accord, every single line. You are not gonna suffer from it because you are not enhanced" you begin with a scowl "i didn't choose to be this way, but i am. If I sing, I'm giving up my freedom, the government will put me in confinement till they need me. For them we are not humans, we are weapons, and they're gonna treat us like one. They think they have control over two gods that have responsibilities outside this world when in reality they do not." you say taking a deep breath. Your words make everyone think more about the accord.

"so I'm sorry Rhodes that i think it's unfair the accord because don't affect you in anyway." you say sarcastically to Rhodes who looks like he regrets his words.

You walk away from them and out of the room, going into your room, you grab a hoodie, your wallet and your phone and go out. Calling a taxi, you reach the home care, where Odin has been living for the past months.

You kept trying to find out how Odin end up here, given that he's the king of Asgard, and if he's here, what happened on Asgard?

After checking in, you knock on the door, when he opens the old man smiles and let you in. "Y/n dear, how have you been? Please take a seat" he offers you a sweet smile, and sit beside him before he offers some fruit which you take a grape and pop into your mouth.

"Hello Odin, i've been better, i made a huge mess, and now the whole team is facing consequences..." you says softly munching more grapes. "what type of consequences my dear?" he asks with a frown.

"we have to sing an accord, but the accord we give our freedom to choose away, and mine and my friends Freedom to live..." you say with a scowl remembering the talk early today.

"this midgardians in the power, they think they can control everything, even the air their citizens breath, when in reality they only control so little, once they realize how little their control is, they do everything at hand to get more control over everything" He says, with a small scowl. At the word 'Midgardians' you double take.

"wait....you...know...I'm confused" you start, narrowing your eyes. Odin smiles at you a genuine one, with that your eyes widen in realization..."i've never been under a spell or Loki manipulation, my dear, i've come to midgard to get far from King duties, i wanted to see midgard, and know why my sons love this planet. And Loki told me about you." Odin admits with a gentle smile.

You let out a relieved breath, now you know Asgard or both Loki and Thor are not in danger. "But about your little problem, let it happen, but follow what you think it's right for you dear" he gives your hand a squeeze.

For the rest of the day you pass talking and walking around with Odin, before leaving for the complex. Getting there, just some people are around, like Pietro, Wanda and Vision.

Walking to the kitchen, you find Wanda and Vision having a moment in the living room when you pass it, smiling a little since it reminds you of Loki. going through the cabinets you find some snacks, but pause, seeing the papers on the counter, it's the papers sign of the accord. Taking a deep breath....

You walk to your room.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。