7.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

While the team was getting ready, you were pacing into your room, nervous about this mission. Your family lives on sokovia, and thousands, people's lives are at stake, and you fear you are not gonna be able to help.

"If you keep pacing like that, you'll make a dent on your room floor." a voice pulls you from your internal panic. Look at the door seeing Loki using his asgardian armor, standing tall with a soft smile on his face.

You blush and shake your head. "Sorry.." you mumble while biting your nails. Loki walks close and takes your hands into his and gives a squeeze. "I can hear you overthinking miles aways, and I think that the other witch also does." he says softly, looking down at you.

"It's normal to overthink, but if you want I will stick by your side all the time and help you, your telekinesis abilities are not so good compared to mine." you give you a wink with a grin. You give him a playful smack on his arm, trying and failing to hold a smile, while butterflies dance on your belly.

"But you will do great, darling" he finishes giving your knuckles a kiss before he teleports away, leaving you blushing and frozen, you just notice, the twins and Thor at the door, all of them with a knowing smirk, while pietro is wiggling his eyebrow.

With a flick of your hand you close the door on their faces, you can hear Wanda giving a wholesome laugh together with Thor, while Pietro yells "GO, BESTIE!!!" and you hear them walking away.

You look beside you and see your phone, you grab it and take a piece of paper from your bedside as your home phone number. Taking a deep breath you look at it for some seconds before You dial the number. It ring and ring and ring, and after some time, it went into the voicemail. Taking a deep breath, but soon you let a sob out. You miss your mother.

»»————- ★ ————-««

Inside the Jetquin, Steve tells the plan to everyone, you and Wanda will be drop off on the south and north of sokivia to use mind manipulation on everyone to get them out of the city, Pietro will be drop off with Wanda to alert the cops station on the north side while Loki will be with you doing the same with a south police station.

Everyone arrives on Sokivia at dawn. While walking out of the jet Loki gives a chuckle and points at paint on the wall calling Captain america fascist. This makes Steve stop putting on his helmet and gives a look saying "really" before throwing inside the jet.

Loki offers his arm for you to grab, which you did before everything around you shifts and you are on the south side of Sokovia. Looking at him, he gives you an encouraging smile before teleporting to the police station.