1.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Jolting awake by the sound of th ab emergency alarm, i sit up on my bed inside my cell, footsteps running outside of my cell, yelling and explosions could be heard.

I get up from my bed and look at the small window of the cell door, not too close since I'm cuffed by my ankle, on the bed.I jumped away from it when an explosion went off closer to the base.

I sit on my bed and hold my knees to my chest. Scared of what's happening outside. That's when a tall man, with Black shoulders length hair, bust the door open, with a green blast.

I yelp while covering my ears and closing my eyes. I look up to him weary of what he wants with me. He tilts his head to the side and holds a hand to his ear. "I found a captive......" he pauses. "I will take her to the jet." he says, i furrowed my brow not understanding clearly what he's saying.

"She doesn't seem aggressive, she's scared." he says while striding in my direction, i scurries away from him. He grab my arm and pulls me from the bed. When i realized he was taking me out of the base i relaxed.

Soon enough i was sitting in some type os Plane. The same man, who took me, put a Blanket on my shoulders and i nod in gratitude. He walks away, to talk to what i think it's his teammates, while this, i look around the modern plane.

A group of people comes back. One of them holding the dammed Scepter, Which makes me shiver. The memory of the experiments and training.

The man holding pause looking at me with a unreadable expression. "Reindeer games, why is she without a cuff?" The man says get out of his suit. "She's a captive, she's scares and harmless"

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

At the Avengers tower, Loki Take you to a room, you sit on a chair and look at him. "Was wirst du mit mir machen?"(What you're gonna do with me?) You quietly. At this point you numb to any type of mistreatment.

Loki furrowed his brows at you, and walked out of the room, locking the door behind him. Loki makes his way to the lab, where a big part of the team is. He found Banner, Romanoff, Barton, Stark and his brother in it.

"She doesn't speak English...and she is frightened by everything, but I think that a feminine presence would be good." he informs the group, who nods. Steve walks in with a tablet just in time. To answer a question Loki has been wondering.

"Her name is Y/n Zemo. Daughter of Baron Helmut Zemo, a wealthy of the Sokovian royal family who served as colonel of an elite Sokovian commando unit. This unit worked to stop any type of terrorism in sokovia, this means HYDRA. She was Kidnapped by the age of 10, HYDRA took her as Vengeance." Steve explained, Loki walks close, Steve passes the tablet to him.

Reading over it his expression turns Curiosity to Anger and almost throws the tablet to Natasha, who caught and read over, He makes his way out of the room.

"Woah there. There's no need to get your panties on a twist" Clint Jokes, seeing The scene. "He is right to get angry..." Steve agrees with Loki's anger watching the God leave. "Wow...Cap agreeing with Loki?! That's-" Natasha cut Clint off, telling them what got Loki Angry.

"They tortured  a 10 year old girl. Now she is 19, and they experimented on her with the scepter, and they still beat her up..." she says her voice void of emotion makes the whole room silent.

Natasha turns to Dr. Cho. "Could you Check up on her, make sure she's physically okay?" She asks Dr.Cho, receiving a nod from the latter.

Loki walks back into the interrogation room, and finds you sleeping, your head laying on your arms on the table. He doesn't understand what he's feeling but knows that he will protect you at any cost. He walks close and picks you up in bridal style carrying you out of the room, Natasha and Dr. Cho approaches him. "Take her to the medical bay, Dr.Cho will do some check ups on her."

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

Waking up in a soft bed, the smell of Clean sheets and products, coming to your senses, you sit up " Seien Sie ruhig, Sie brauchten wirklich Schlaf " (Take it easy, you really needed sleep)

Turning to look at a red head woman, not knowing where you are or who she is, you start to panic, seeing your panicked face. She was Quick to comfort you. "Mein Name ist Natasha Romanoff und Sie im Avengers Tower" (My name is Natasha Romanoff, and you at the Avengers tower) Her voice was soft and slow.

"Was wirst du mit mir machen?" (What are you gonna do with me?) You ask quietly again. Her face softens even more and she moves closer and sits at the foot of the bed. "Wir werden dir nichts tun." (We are not gonna hurt you.) She says Softly.

You tilt your head and look into her to find if she is telling the truth, and indeed she's telling the truth. She gives you an impressed smirk, seeing your eyes glow a soft purple.

"Sie befinden sich im Avengers Tower in New York, USA." (You're in the avengers tower, in New York USA.) She explains and your face drops.

"Was ist mit meiner Familie?!" (What about my family?!) You ask.

"Es geht ihnen gut, aber so können wir nicht loslassen ... Sie brauchen Zeit, um sich zu erholen" (They're fine, but we can't let go back like that...you need time to recover.) You nod your head, at least happy to know your family is okay.

。☆✼★━━━━━━━━━━━━★✼☆。

The second day, you've spent learning some grammatical and english writing, and also speaking a little, even though it's not enough to have a conversation. Mainly you write what you want to say and show the person, and they pronounce it so you could repeat. Right now you are sitting in the living room, reading a book with Loki, while he helps you pronounce some words in English for you to repeat.

You sit beside him, leaning a little close to him to look at the book with him, as he reads, slowly and softly to you. "Do not give way to useless alarm...though it is right to be prepared for the worst, there is no occasion to look on it as certain." Loki quotes, his voice soft and silk. Your gaze was so focused that you didn't notice Loki, look at you, while you repeated what he just read. When you finish you look at him with a proud smile, to which he returns with a grin.

"You're doing marvelous, little witch." he praises you, which makes you blush and look down your lap. "Let's finish this book shall we?" he asks, and you nod at him.   

Nat walks in, and stop infront of you both, taking your attention. "We gonna go shopping, you need clothes to the party we're having, and you can't use my clothes forever.'' She says, while grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the couch.

"We'll return to our book other time, little witch" Loki says, closing the book and standing up, Nat push you to walk, before giving Loki a knowing smirk, which make the latter roll his eyes, and walk to his room.

»»————- ★ ————-««